Towers Watson Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

Updated Jul 11, 2015

2.0

Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Towers Watson (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was pretty easy it was a group interview and it was to let you know about you need to pass the state exam and then you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really just the it takes dedication and study   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you study for the two weeks and passed the state exam you are actually good to go.

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Completed a phone interview in which I was asked basic questions about my excel skills and ability to work within a team and was invited to the final round. Final round was 4 30 minute interviews with different staff members. Some were friendly and engaging and some were cold and unhelpful. Questions were basic behavioral and resume review. No cases or exercises. Heard back in 3 weeks that I didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions