Towers Watson Executive Compensation Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson in March 2013.

Applied through campus recruiting. Completed a phone interview in which I was asked basic questions about my excel skills and ability to work within a team and was invited to the final round. Final round was 4 30 minute interviews with different staff members. Some were friendly and engaging and some were cold and unhelpful. Questions were basic behavioral and resume review. No cases or exercises. Heard back in 3 weeks that I didn't get the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Towers Watson

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Towers Watson in October 2011.

The interviewer was very open and friendly. However, he asked if I had any questions after about 15 minutes out of a 45 minute interview which I took to mean the closing of the interview. Weird miscommunication.

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson.

Initial online application followed by online testing. This was followed by a phone interview and a 2 on 1 interview with a director and senior consultant.

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson in January 2009.

I was hired from campus recruiting. This consists of on-campus interviews and then they have a super day period where they interview candidates from all over the country. Super day consists of 5-6 interviews and then a dinner afterwards. You should have a general understanding of the job as the interview focuses a lot on your understanding of compensation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you structure an executive's compensation plan.   Answer Question

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!