Towers Watson Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2015

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. The senior consultants from the different business lines would come in and would ask their own questions. After completing four interviews they would discuss amongst themselves and then suggest a decision to the managing director in Dubai who would give his final approval after receiving the feedback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Towers Watson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Towers Watson (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had a screening phone interview and then I had an in-person interview with 5-6 different employees who work in the department I was interviewing for. It was an easy process and each person I talked to held a slightly different position and came from different backgrounds. I was in contact with the HR representative as well in-case I needed help. The company was very helpful in setting up an interview time that worked with my class schedule.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths that you could bring to this internship? Why did you chose the major you did in college? Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview

Phone interview then, called in for another set of interviews, then I was called in for a sort of "superday" where I was called in for interviews with three different representatives from the company.

Interview Questions

• What was a time I had to deal with an unruly co-worker   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview

They came to my career fair and I first spoke with them there. From there, I met them again at a mock interview session they held. I was invited to an on campus interview, which was one on one. I never heard from them afterwards, but those who got it did the next day.

Interview Questions

• Need to know whether you want to do HGB or Retirement and have an answer for why   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Towers Watson (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview, dinner with other intern candidates and several associates, then an in-office interview the following day with five half-hour long interviews with associates. All expenses were paid for accommodations, food, and transportation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview

First round of fit questions. Walk us through your resume type questions. Then meet with 4-5 people at company and answer similar questions + why you want to work here, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is a time where you had to explain a complex problem and how did you do it?   Answer Question
    • When is a time you worked in a group and what was your role? How did you decide? Did you deal with a difficult group member? How? Etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Towers Watson (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was reached out by someone in Human Resources who wanted to screen me for the interview. She asked me about my past experiences and how each experience related to the position. A few weeks later, I went in for a skills assessment which was based on communicating with clients and organizing and presenting material. The next phase, which was a few days later was to interview with four employee within the departments. The questions were all behavioral question based on time management and organizational skills.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview

Applied through on campus recruiting. Scheduled interview on campus. 2 interviewers, mostly basic behavioral questions. Why do you want to be an actuary? Describe what an actuary does in your own words. Why consulting vs. insurance? Progress with actuarial exams and future plans for actuarial exams. What was a time you had to compromise, etc.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview

Full day (6 Interviews) interviewing process with computer assessment. All staff was incredibly friendly

Interview Questions

• What would I contribute that no other candidate had to offer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Towers Watson (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied via university career website, then received an interview on campus. The interview process was smooth, and I had a great time talking to an ex-intern-now-full-time employee. However, here would be some more room for improvements. Besides on having a conversation going, there would be better to drive each session by specific topics. I like the working environment at Towers Watson, so I wished the interviewer would bring that atmosphere, or more likely the spirit, into the conversation. I believed that an interview should be each party mutually presenting their interests and working on the subject with efforts of both.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with your free time?   1 Answer