Towers Watson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson in June 2014.

Interview Details – Entire process from interviews to final offer took about 6 weeks. Started with a phone interview and then was required to complete a skills test online after which I was invited in for a in person interview with 5 different executives. The final offer came in a week later.

Interview Question – How do you deal with various executives with various expectations.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview Details – Takes a decent amount of time.. Phone interview, then two in person interviews and still waiting to hear back. Just trying to get to know me. No technical questions. Not very stressful.

Interview Question – What was your biggest failure?   Answer Question

Benefit Advisor Interview

Benefit Advisor
South Jordan, UT

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Towers Watson in June 2013.

Interview Details – Clear interview process and hiring procedure, they did not expect any experience and the less experience the better. Call Center operation that assists corporate clients transition their retiree's to individual medicare supplemental insurance policies from their group policies.

Interview Question – What do you expect to give to the position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase, nor were there any even after a year of employment... no benefits other than an hourly wage for work preformed

HGB Analyst Interview

HGB Analyst

Interviewed at Towers Watson

Interview Details – Initial screening process is conducted with your submitted resume and is contacted by a recruiter if you are deemed fit. Initial interview via telephone regarding your interest and previous work experiences. Few behavioral questions. Very casual and conversational interviews conducted throughout the day with 4 interviewers at different levels. Overall, extremely painless process.

Corporate Job Interview

Corporate Job
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview Details – Recruiter emailed to set up a phone interview. 1 phone Interview that lasted 30-50 minutes, Final round of interviews was the office interview with direct team. The interview was one on one with 4 associates and lasted about 2 hours long.

Interview Question – Provide an example when you dealt with a difficult team member and needed to complete a project through collaboration. How did you contribute to the solution? Were any personal sacrifices made?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not budge on initial offer

Cash Applications Interview

Cash Applications

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview Details – The interview was with the hiring manager and another employee of the group. The experience were great and I was provided detailed day working with the group. After giving details I was asked if I was capable of performing the duties of the position and meeting the educational performances.

Interview Question – The interview questions were not difficult but that could have been as a result of a referral.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I interviewed at Towers Watson in April 2014.

Interview Details – Very laid back and personal. Do your research and be confident. Towers is a faced paced company as most consulting firms are. The only reason I declined was because I got a better offer.

Interview Question – Pretty Standard   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Towers Watson in April 2014.

Interview Details – The process was long but worth it. It took about 3 months from the time I applied for the job on their website to the time I got the in person interview. I think this is because they are currently doing lots of hiring. It was very much worth the wait. The people I met were great and I enjoyed speaking to and meeting each of them.

Interview Question – None of the questions were too difficult. They all related to the job I was applying for. They wanted to find out what I would do in a given situation etc. It was a very comfortable process. I felt like I could relax and be myself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation needed. They made me a great offer and I took it.

Very Easy Interview

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Actuarial Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Towers Watson in March 2011.

Interview Details – Tower Watson Actuarial Analyst - Chicago IL
Interview was very straightforward and easy. Three fourths of a full day, though some ended early. Not many brain teasers and more of a personality fit.

Interview Question – Didn't really get asked a difficult question   Answer Question

Health and Group Benefits Interview

Health and Group Benefits

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview Details – Applied via campus recruiting. Had a first round interview with a woman who was incredibly dry to talk to and showed no emotion. She also didn't work in the particular division I was applying to, so wasn't helpful in answering my questions. From what I gathered, the day-to-day work seems a bit boring (just a bunch of Excel)

Interview Question – Typical behavioral questions: why TW, why consulting, etc.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Towers Watson

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Towers Watson interview questions and advice. All 176 interview reviews posted anonymously by Towers Watson employees and interview candidates.