Towers Watson Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.9

User Experience Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Towers Watson (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a screening phone interview that ran short. I had a list of questions to ask the hiring manager that I didn't get to ask. She began asking questions about my graduate degree research (which is directly relevant to the position) but stopped the interview without asking additional questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about the research you conducted in your doctoral program?   Answer Question

Rx Collaborative Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview

Process consisted began with one on-campus interview. Deliberation took roughly a month before being moved on to second round held at local offices a month after confirmation of advancement. The second round interview session consisted of 2 phone interviews, 4 in-person interviews, and 1 group luncheon with 3 interviewers and all the applicants. Overall I found this process to be very informative regarding the company and the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to cope with something?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview

I came in for a full day interview and everyone was incredibly nice. The day started out with an introduction to the interviewees about TW, was followed by multiple interviews, and then a very nice lunch. Although I originally thought the experience was going to be very long (as it was multiple hours), it was actually as enjoyable as an interview day can be.

Entry Level Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview

Get first round on campus. Two interviews at the same time, about 45 min interviews. All behavioral questions. Ask a lot of questions to see how well you understand actuarial stuff and the exam process you are in currently.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview

I bypassed the on-campus interviews and went straight to an on-site interview. It took around a few weeks for them to actually schedule an interview date for me. After the interview, I had a final phone interview the week after. I heard back in about 2.5 weeks from the initial on-site interview. The interview seemed to go very well but unfortunately, they had many applicants for one slot.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions were standard behavioral. They typically have a set of questions that they ask. They'll ask about 1 or 2 of them and then stray off with questions of their own.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview

I applied online and then got asked for a phone interview. After the phone interview, they asked me to come to their office to have an in person interview. These people are very nice and will try to place you within the company. They will recognize if you do or do not want the job, so bullshitting is going to get you nowhere.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. What's your favorite class? Tell me what you know about the position.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview

Phone interview then, called in for another set of interviews, then I was called in for a sort of "superday" where I was called in for interviews with three different representatives from the company.

Interview Questions

• What was a time I had to deal with an unruly co-worker   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks. Was called and I did a phone interview with very basic questions about my resume and the like. Was to asked to do on site interviews a few weeks later. Interview set-up was just 3 30 mintue sit downs with upper level people within the company. Half the time they asked me questions situation and behavioral that are typical. The other half, I was allowed to ask questions, and I had to fill up the time with what I asked. The interviews were followed by an hour lunch with some newer employees that was very informal. In the interviews be sure to know the difference between consulting and insurance actuaries.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Towers Watson (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online. About 4 weeks later, I got a phone interview for about 30 minutes and then two weeks later an on-site interview with four different people in New York. Friendly people all around.

Pension Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towers Watson (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Resume has to be a accepted. Next is screening process. Final is the face to face interview. Your resume is reviewed by project manager during the interview. You are asked detailed questions about your experience and to describe scenarios where you faced difficult deadlines and difficult clients. Wanted to know how you resolved the problem. Also wanted to know what tools were used to resolve the issues. Also wanted to know what was your role. Need to mnow your resume very well. After the face to face interview group interviews with various teams will be scheduled.