Towers Watson Lead Benefits Systems Administrator Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Lead Benefits Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Towers Watson in January 2014.

I applied online. A recruiter then called and did a prescreening and initial phone interview with me.

Afterwards I completed three online skills assessments and spoke again with the recruiter about the salary range and compensation package.

Next I was scheduled for three in-person interviews all in the same afternoon. They were with a regional level manager, someone who was currently working in the role currently, and a national level manager. All three were very approachable and asked questions about what I would do in a particular situation or asked for examples of when I've done a particular task.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question I ran into was why I wanted to leave my current position to join Towers Watson.   Answer Question
The company sent me an offer letter with the salary, benefits, and start date. I negotiated a little bit more money, and also a later start date due to personal issues.