Towers Watson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Towers Watson in March 2009.

Interview Details – At the time, the process was relatively simple. Knowledge of basic Object Oriented principles, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server design. They are not a framework shop and you really only need to know how to code on all tiers of an n-tiered architecture. JQuery, Telerik controls, JavaScript, XML. They may have you complete a short written quiz on the technologies, but nothing a senior developer wouldn't be able to ace. Sharepoint experience would be a plus.

Interview Question – I don't recall any curve balls   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Expectations were set before the interview.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Actuarial Analyst
Philadelphia, PA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson in February 2012.

Interview Details – Really nice people, really long process. Everyone seemed to like where they were, and wanted to make sure you would like it as well.

Interview Questions

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Actuarial Analyst
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Towers Watson in October 2010.

Interview Details – Asked about everything on my resume and some behavior questions, such as, your attention to details. most difficult problem in work.

Interview Questions

Senior Software Developer Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson in September 2008.

Interview Details – I was interviewed back in 2008, when Towers Perrin hasn't been merged with Watson Wyatt. The interview started from a phone interview with their HR, and then about an hour phone interview with a technical manager. After a week, I was invited to on-site interview. There were 4 people interviewed me in different aspects, e.g., database, problem solving, design pattern, and etc. I got the offer in the second day and I took it.

Interview Question – describe the concept of design patterns, how to use it, and when to use it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Towers Watson interview questions and advice in Philadelphia, PA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Towers Watson employees and interview candidates.