Town Sports International Holdings

www.mysportsclubs.com

Town Sports International Holdings Interview Questions & Reviews in New York, NY

Updated May 16, 2014

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Town Sports International Holdings in January 2013.

Interview Details – 3 interviews. Phone screen, senior management, and than HR. Process took 3 weeks. They were all very professional. They asked great questions and were able to tell me about the company culture.

Interview Question – Work life balance questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no movement on salary offer.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Town Sports International Holdings.

Interview Details – face to face interview

General Manager Interview

General Manager
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Town Sports International Holdings in June 2012.

Interview Details – Website inquiry

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

R D O Interview

R D O
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Town Sports International Holdings in March 2012.

Interview Details – Received an email to set up 1st phone interview, so far pretty much standard practice.
While doing phone interview, person was very professional and informative about position or shared as much knowledge as she had.
At end of interview she asked would I be available for a face to face next week I said yes. She then started to talk about salary which is pretty unheard of on a phone interview....We came to a mutual range in salary.
She then once again asked if I could meet again next week I once again answered I would be more than willing to set something up next week....EVERYTHING SEEMS FINE UP TO THIS POINT...
Then 24 hrs later I get the Thanks but No Thanks Email? I mean WTH? No reason to get someone's hopes up, she could have ended it in a cordial manner, and shot out the TBNT Email.
I just don't understand why she would go though the trouble of making me think, I was a "go forward" candidate

Interview Questions

• In what past employment or position did I have to think out of the box to increase sales or brand exposure?   View Answer
  • What kind of compensation was I looking for at this time?   View Answer

Learning and Development Coordinator Interview

Learning and Development Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Town Sports International Holdings in August 2008.

Interview Details – i emailed about a posting on monster and got a call. we talked and then I came in for an interview. i was offered the job a day or so later

Interview Question – What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Worked for Town Sports International Holdings? Contribute to the Community!