Towne Park

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Towne Park in April 2012.

The interview process went very smoothly... I only had 1 interview and all the questions the interviewer asked me were common sense questions. I was hired on the spot and felt really great after the interview was done.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question was when he asked me about my previous job experience. It was hard because it was a very different job and the work conditions were very different. I didn't want to bring my negative experience into the interview because it would of looked bad.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Towne Park

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Towne Park in March 2011.

Very long and drawn out hiring process. Can take upwards of a month.The interview is usually a large group of people, its luck of the draw. You answer very stereotypical job interview questions.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galveston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galveston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Towne Park in March 2010.

I was first introduced to Towne Park through Craigslist. I saw an add and sent them an email. They responded promptly and I went to interview at the nearest hotel. The extent of my interview was can the Manager Joe asking if I could pass a drug test and if I could work at least 20 hours. That's it, not what was my driving history, could I drive stick. Just are you on meth and can you work. It was surprising to say the least.

No negotiations at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Towne Park in January 2009.

Hiring is done in a group interview and is very weird as they pick the person who is the loudest in the room. This means you usually get the loud obnoxious people hired. Also hiring the particular person who speaks without thinking isn't the best way to pick somebody to drive cars.

Interview Questions
    • Can you drive a stick shift up a 45 degree angle hill.   Answer Question