Towne Park

35 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Valet (GSA) Interview

Valet (GSA)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Towne Park in March 2010.

Interview Details – vvvvverrryyy easy to get hiredd here group interview thn one on one interview with some managers.alot of locations........ interview go take the dt pass u got the job good luck.

Negotiation Details – none

Guest Service Coordinator Interview

Guest Service Coordinator
Kansas City, MO

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Towne Park in March 2011.

Interview Details – Very long and drawn out hiring process. Can take upwards of a month.The interview is usually a large group of people, its luck of the draw. You answer very stereotypical job interview questions.

Interview Question – Whats your greatest weakness.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Towne Park in April 2014.

Interview Details – It went well the process was a group setting, when you go in you fill out the application there on site, and you have to wait a little while, they really prepare you fr the interview giving great advice.

Interview Question – What does diversity mean   Answer Question

Valet (GSA) Interview

Valet (GSA)
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Towne Park.

Interview Details – Interview held in a group setting. This was somewhat challenging because in as in any group interview it is important to stand out without showing out. Be sure to dress appropriately for the interview. Do not show up in anything less than business professional. The interview process is not very difficult. Just go in confident and prepared.

Interview Question – Much of the group interview requires participants to be called on. Whatever your first question is be sure to answer it concisely and intellectually. No interviewer wants to continue to call on someone who is not articulate. It draws out the interview and pulls focus from finding the appropriate candidate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating other than possibly which location you want to work at.

Miami, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Towne Park in February 2010.

Interview Details – Applied on line, was contacted via email with time and location to interview. Attended group interview. Wasn't difficult, they just want to know you are goal oriented and have a great personality (people person).

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

GSA Interview

GSA
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Towne Park in November 2013.

Interview Details – Group interview. Takes a long time I was told to dress clean and not show my tattoos

Interview Question – Simple questions but you have to fight to get a word in since I you are with 10 other people answering in no defined order   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation didn't know what I was getting paid until after they received my background results

Guest Service Coordinator Interview

Guest Service Coordinator
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Towne Park in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process went very smoothly... I only had 1 interview and all the questions the interviewer asked me were common sense questions. I was hired on the spot and felt really great after the interview was done.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was when he asked me about my previous job experience. It was hard because it was a very different job and the work conditions were very different. I didn't want to bring my negative experience into the interview because it would of looked bad.   Answer Question

Guest Service Associate

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Towne Park.

Interview Details – Took 2 weeks to get an interview after applying. Group interview, which wasn't hard.

Negotiation Details – None, summer job so no negotiation for me.

Valet Interview

Valet

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Towne Park.

Interview Details – It took me a month to go from the initial group interview to starting the job. They move slowly. It was a group interview. They are looking to get an impression of who you are as quickly as they can. If you have visible tattoos, forget about it.

Interview Question – Just be yourself and participate in the session.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They purposefully mislead me as to the hourly rate I would receive. I felt duped when I found out they were paying less than $4 an hour... after I had gone through so much hassle to get the job. (forms, drug test, etc.)

Valet Attendant Interview

Valet Attendant
Miami Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Towne Park.

Interview Details – They do a conference type of interview process. First when everyone is present in the conference room they then break the room into groups that'll be interviewed together. The one most important question that you must answer is "what is the most important par of valet" the answer you HAVE to give is "customer service". That's how you get the job. Otherwise they'll push you to the side & consider you for other properties or not at all.

Interview Question – "what is the most important par of valet"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothingis negotiable exept scheduling.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Towne Park

Worked for Towne Park? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Towne Park interview questions and advice. All 35 interview reviews posted anonymously by Towne Park employees and interview candidates.