Towne Park Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.3

Guest Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Towne Park.

First we went into a room where we got a little presentation of the company. Then we were split into two groups where we had panel interviews conducted by three account managers. Pretty easy interview they only asked 3 questions and we were all hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Pick and adjective. Now explain how that adjective describes your work ethic.
      Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.
      Tell me an interesting fact about yourself.
        Answer Question

Valet (GSA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Towne Park.

Interview held in a group setting. This was somewhat challenging because in as in any group interview it is important to stand out without showing out. Be sure to dress appropriately for the interview. Do not show up in anything less than business professional. The interview process is not very difficult. Just go in confident and prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Much of the group interview requires participants to be called on. Whatever your first question is be sure to answer it concisely and intellectually. No interviewer wants to continue to call on someone who is not articulate. It draws out the interview and pulls focus from finding the appropriate candidate.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating other than possibly which location you want to work at.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Towne Park in April 2014.

It went well the process was a group setting, when you go in you fill out the application there on site, and you have to wait a little while, they really prepare you fr the interview giving great advice.

GSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Towne Park in November 2013.

Group interview. Takes a long time I was told to dress clean and not show my tattoos

Interview Questions
    • Simple questions but you have to fight to get a word in since I you are with 10 other people answering in no defined order   Answer Question
    No negotiation didn't know what I was getting paid until after they received my background results

GSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Towne Park in November 2013.

Done in hotel conference room. Powerpoint to learn history of company. Learn rules and regulations. People showed up late and still got the job. Shirt, tie, and slakes are best for this interview. They make minorities go to the low paying sites like Double Tree by sea world, World Marriott, and I forgot the last one. But the higher paying sites goes to none minorities for the most part. Hardly see minorities in management positions also. I would not recommend this company to anyone I love and like.

There was no negotiation

Guest Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Towne Park.

Took 2 weeks to get an interview after applying. Group interview, which wasn't hard.

None, summer job so no negotiation for me.

Valet Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Towne Park.

It took me a month to go from the initial group interview to starting the job. They move slowly. It was a group interview. They are looking to get an impression of who you are as quickly as they can. If you have visible tattoos, forget about it.

Interview Questions
    They purposefully mislead me as to the hourly rate I would receive. I felt duped when I found out they were paying less than $4 an hour... after I had gone through so much hassle to get the job. (forms, drug test, etc.)

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Towne Park.

They do a conference type of interview process. First when everyone is present in the conference room they then break the room into groups that'll be interviewed together. The one most important question that you must answer is "what is the most important par of valet" the answer you HAVE to give is "customer service". That's how you get the job. Otherwise they'll push you to the side & consider you for other properties or not at all.

Interview Questions
    • "what is the most important par of valet"   View Answer
    Nothingis negotiable exept scheduling.

Valet Parking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Towne Park in August 2013.

I went for a interview and I answered all questions. But as soon as I met the managers who were spanish , I know that I do not have a chance to get the job. 90% of spanish people were hired and I talked to some of them but they did not speak even english. Although, the first requirement was that you have to speak english.

Valet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Towne Park.

Filled out an online application and got called 2 weeks later for an interview in San Francisco.
    It was a group interview with a presentation about the company conducted by the account manager.
    We all had to take part in a group conversation and those who didn't probably didn't get the job.
    The account manager then left the room and asked me to follow him outside and then made me an offer and asked me to do my drug test within 48 hours

Interview Questions
    • The usual "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer"   Answer Question
    No negotiation. It's minimum wage, but working in San Francisco means that minimum wage is $10.55