Toyoda Gosei North America

Very Difficult Interview

Human Resources Generalist Recruiter Interview

Human Resources Generalist Recruiter
Troy, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Toyoda Gosei North America.

Interview Details – The individual who will head up the recruiting projects at this time concentrated on laws, regulations and "heading up projects"--not normal questions for a recruiting position. Her demeanor was not one you would expect in a Human Resources department. Very data drive.

Interview Question – She asked several regarding the details of several laws.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Purchasing Assistant (A Contract Position) Interview

Purchasing Assistant (A Contract Position)
Troy, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Toyoda Gosei North America in January 2011.

Interview Details – A resume was sent to Toyoda Gosei for the Purchasing Assistant position. Within a week, I received a call from the HR Manager requesting a face - to - face interview with herself as well as the Purchasing Manager. As explained during the brief telephone interview, the Purchasing Assistant position was a contract/to hire situation.

The panel interview consisted of your standard questions with regards to your background, experience, and behavioral situations.

During the interview, further inquiries from myself with regards to the length of the position, the responsibilities involved, average salary, and the firm handling the employment contract were mainly met with blank stares or "I don't know's".

Overall, the interview went as well as expected.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Toyoda Gosei North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toyoda Gosei North America interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Toyoda Gosei North America employees and interview candidates.