Toyota Interview Questions in Belgium

1 Interview Review

2.7

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Toyota in February 2012.

I applied online on teh company web-site. 2 weeks later a young HR girl has called me on telephone to schedule a telephone interview with a manager. THe interview was scheduled 1,5 weeks after and in fact I was interviewed by 3 managers: 1 HR, 2 from Product Planning. All are men, which is maybe typical for a car industry. :) They went very detailed through my CV not missing even one small detail. To some positions they returned again to ask detailed questions. They tried to find out, if I have ever worked with Excel. As far as I understood, this is an "Excel company", they work a lot with Excel files and analysis.

In the end of interview they asked my salary expectations, per month and netto.
    Also asked my availability.

I am waiting for the next round of interviews, in case i will be selected, it will be interview at the European HQ in Brussels. They let me know, it would take up to 3 weeks before they let me know if I am through into the next round.
    The conversation was nice and plesant, even though with a huge managers' attention to details.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose to study the subjuect you have chosen, and in which area would you like to work (marketing, finance, controlling, planning)   Answer Question
    • In which direction do you think Toyota has to develop further?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Toyota?   View Answer

Worked for Toyota? Contribute to the Community!