Toyota Interview Questions in Belgium

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.8

Materials Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petit Bruxelles (Belgium)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Toyota (Petit Bruxelles (Belgium)) in September 2014.

Interview

three interviews: external consultant, HR and high levels of the company.
    As they work with consultancy company, you first have to pass the interview with one of this companies and enter as a consultant at least during one year.

Interview Questions

• why you want to work for Toyota? Are you good in working with different cultures?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Toyota (Brussels (Belgium)) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online on teh company web-site. 2 weeks later a young HR girl has called me on telephone to schedule a telephone interview with a manager. THe interview was scheduled 1,5 weeks after and in fact I was interviewed by 3 managers: 1 HR, 2 from Product Planning. All are men, which is maybe typical for a car industry. :) They went very detailed through my CV not missing even one small detail. To some positions they returned again to ask detailed questions. They tried to find out, if I have ever worked with Excel. As far as I understood, this is an "Excel company", they work a lot with Excel files and analysis.

In the end of interview they asked my salary expectations, per month and netto.
    Also asked my availability.

I am waiting for the next round of interviews, in case i will be selected, it will be interview at the European HQ in Brussels. They let me know, it would take up to 3 weeks before they let me know if I am through into the next round.
    The conversation was nice and plesant, even though with a huge managers' attention to details.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to study the subjuect you have chosen, and in which area would you like to work (marketing, finance, controlling, planning)   Answer Question
    • In which direction do you think Toyota has to develop further?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Toyota?   1 Answer