Toyota Boshoku Interview Questions & Reviews

3.6

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Erlanger, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Toyota Boshoku in January 2011.

A HR hiring manager forgot to come to the interview, so the only people from the IT group who are hiring came to the interview. There was no secondary interview for the position.

Human Resource Specialist Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Toyota Boshoku.

A phone screen, a face to face, possibly a second face to face, and then an offer. MAKE SURE YOU NEGOTIATE!!!! They come in low all the time.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Erlanger, KY
    Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Toyota Boshoku in January 2011.

This company have case interview process with many(almost 10) panels.
    This is very good interview method to identify knowledge and experience.

Interview Questions
    • Select and describe one key experience in your past work.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Erlanger, KY
    Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Toyota Boshoku in February 2011.

They have a corporate recruiter who is very personable and knowledgeable, if he likes your skill set and interaction he will get you an in person interview at the company location that consists of 2-3 people. They are also knowledgeable about the job and its requirements and will ask very technical questions about your skill set and experience. Best to be very prepared to discuss all experience you bring to the table.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think of our work environment?   View Answer

Sales/Marketing Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Toyota Boshoku.

I sent the application and after 2 weeks or so have been contacted for the interview. I had the phone interview for 30 minutes. Quite a usual interview, nothing special. A lot of questions about leadership and teamwork. If you do have some considerable teamwork experience - shouldn't be an issue for you to answer the questions.

Human Resources Manager Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Toyota Boshoku in April 2011.

Initial interview took about an hour to an hour and a half. Panel interview by an HR Mgr from another site, HR/IT person from Japan, plant manager, and his boss who is over several plants. They want to know you can work in a harsh, fast paced environment. They tell you in advance that you will be corrected in front of others for your mistakes, as they have an open floor workspace. The office is one big room with everyone's desks out in the open for all to see your work and hear your mistakes. Even the plant manager's desk is here. Lots of questions about experience, particular interest in manufacturing experience. Second interview was months later after they still had not hired anyone. First words out of the plant manager's mouth was, "what are you doing back here?" The rest of the interview was just as harsh. Very stressful interview indeed. They seemed to pick apart my experience telling me how that experience did not fit with their operation. I did not hear anything else from the company. I was told during the first interview that it was difficult for women working for the Japanese, as they traditionally prefer men for management roles. I was told women had to work harder to prove themselves to the Japanese. The plant manager had an air of arrogance. He enjoyed the other people in the room telling him how great and smart he is. The Japanese folks seemed very nice during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult employee problem, and how did you deal with it?   View Answer
    • If you get this job, what will be the first thing you do?   Answer Question

Worked for Toyota Boshoku? Contribute to the Community!