Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Toyota Financial Services
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Procurement Manager (1)
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Systems Analysis (1)
- Department Manager - Customer Service (1)
- Collections - Customer Service Representative (1)
- MT Training Program (1)
- Customer Service Representative (Collections) (1)
- Applications Solutions Lead (1)
- Dealer Account Manager (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Credit Analyst (1)
- Customer Account Representative (1)
- District Manager (1)
- Marketing Associate (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Contract Analyst (1)
- Collections (1)
- Collections Representative (1)
- Collector (1)
- Leasing Consultant (1)
- Finance (1)
- QA Lead (1)
- Public Relations (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Financial Services (Torrance, CA) in May 2015.
Applied in March. Was interviewed three month later. The whole process took about a month. The HR recruiter was professional. There was some problem with interviewers not showing for one of the interviews, but the whole process was pleasant.
- Tell me about yourself. Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Toyota Financial Services (Baltimore, MD) in April 2015.
I was recruited at an on-campus career fair and had my first interview on-site. I was then invited to their office the following week for a follow-up interview. It was a brief session and very friendly. I did not have to wait for too long and the interview session was also precise.
- Give an example of a time when you were working in a group setting and you failed to agree on something and how you resolved it. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toyota Financial Services (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.
Interviewed with who would be my immediate supervisor. He was very pleasant and seemed to make the interview and casual and non-threatening as possible. Payed for travel, lodging and incidentals for trip to Minneapolis for interview. We talked casually about previous experiences for an hour and then had a personality Q&A.
- Name a situation where you tried to convince your supervisor of a change, but failed. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Toyota Financial Services (Chandler, AZ) in March 2015.
First was a phone interview, which led to the face to face, at their Chandler Location. Interviewed with two gentlemen, questions were reasonable and it took about an hour.
- What would you do "if" questions, Played out various scenarios and asked for feedback. All pretty much cut and dry. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyota Financial Services (Baltimore, MD) in February 2015.
Started with initial interview via phone with the recruiter. I was asked to come in for the next stage, the one on one interview, and told to be prepared for interviews with both team leader and department manager. I was given what I later learned was the "star" interview questions by the team leader. Afterwards, I was told that the department manager was unavailable to speak with me and that I would be called no later than Friday of the following week with a decision of whether or not Toyota would move forward with the hiring process. I followed up with a phone call and was told that Toyota would not move forward with my application. I asked for feedback and without using the word failed, was told that I'd failed the behavioral portion of the interview. That there were candidates who were a better fit for the position.
- Describe a situation where you did something incorrectly and how did you resolve the situation. Answer Question
Helpful (5)Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Toyota Financial Services.
This is a 3 part interview process. First a recruiter calls to discuss your resume and qualifications, and schedule a first time face to face interview with lower management. The first interview in person is very laid back, but still professional. They explain the job and what it entails, and ask some basic questions. Then, if you're selected for the final interview, that's where it is more "strictly business" talk. It seems like a great place to work though. It seems employees are happy, and generally stay a long time.
- Describe a situation where you you worked in an ever changing environment, and had to cope with sudden changes in direction or policy. Give examples of how you managed these situations. Answer Question
- Think of a time when you were interacting with a customer who was unhappy, but you turned the situation around, so that both parties were satisfied in the end. Provide a step by step account of how you addressed the issue. Answer Question
- Think or a situation in a work setting that you would handle differently, if given the opportunity. Answer Question
- Tell me about a time when you needed to be creative, or think outside the box, in order to satisfy a customer request. Answer Question
Helpful (4)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Toyota Financial Services (Torrance, CA) in October 2014.
My interview was more of a chat instead of a question and answer. My interviewer really just wanted to know if I had the personality to become part of the public relations team.
- Which job did you dislike the most Answer Question
Just be yourself and know what type of answers you want to give pertaining to the interview. Always have a story for each of your previous jobs.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Financial Services (Cedar Rapids, IA) in October 2014.
The actual interview was with 3 personnel - an HR associate to discuss and explain the hiring/job process and then two managers of the actual position I was applying for. They asked me several detailed and job relevant questions. Other than that there was a waiting period of about 2 weeks and then after a job offer there was processes online [somewhat lengthy] to fill out, read, sign, set up, etc. All worth while for a stable and rewarding job.
- Describe a time when you proposed a solution to a customer - what was your solution and was it successful? Answer Question
- Do you consider yourself a competitive person? Answer Question
- Describe a time that you went above and beyond your requirements at work to help a customer? What was the situation and how did you resolve it? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Financial Services (Elk Grove, CA) in September 2014.
The interview went well i felt but i haven't heard anything from neither HR or the hiring manager. The description of the position was really well given by the hiring manager but the process isn't all that good considering no one has contacted me either way.
- behavioral questions Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Toyota Financial Services (Chandler, AZ) in August 2014.
30 minutes to discuss background and what you could bring to the team. Brought my portfolio and went over my samples of writing. Discussed my availability. Discussed length of the project. What my experience level was in Salesforce.com, Lotus Notes and Excel. Talked about working on a team.
- How do you handle discord on a team? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review