Toyota

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Desk Interview

Front Desk
Rockwall, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Toyota in June 2010.

Interview Details – I first had went in and filled out an application and the hospitality was great. They had called me a week later and we had talked about the front desk position because that was where I had the most experience. It then took a turn for the worst: They started trying to get me to take a different postition and it was one where I had little to no experience. They had my resume and everything. I was told they would call me back to set up an in-person interview and it never happened. I had even called back and left several messages and I could not get anyone to return my call.

Interview Question – Would you be interested in working in the Cafe?   View Answer

Worked for Toyota? Contribute to the Community!