Toyota

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Toyota in October 2013.

Interview Details – There were two people. Asked two star questions. How did you contribute to your last co-op experience. Second was how did you contribute to the team as a person when working on your last co-op project.

Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Toyota in March 2013.

Interview Details – First contacted at a college career fair, after an initial brief 1:1 interview was granted a second 20 min interview the next day with an HR reviewer and Mechanical engineer. Was asked mainly behavioral questions. After 5 weeks was called by phone to schedule a second phone interview. This interview was a short 10min interview with 3 behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Draw an isometric view of a part based on 3 views. Appeared to have a twist with two views showing a different part.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Toyota in May 2010.

Interview Details – Phone call. Scheduled Interview. 1 on 1. Then got the offer next day.

Interview Question – What do you know about our company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for an intern. All make the same.

Louisville, KY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Toyota in March 2011.

Interview Details – Gave resume to recruiter, recruiter asked me questions, then called me for an interview.

Interview Question – What do you know about our cars?   Answer Question

Worked for Toyota? Contribute to the Community!