Toyota Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

Intern Interview

Interview

Communications were pretty easy, interview process was pretty straightforward. Gave my resume at a career fair received an on-site interview and was asked several questions regarding my resume and my personal experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Toyota

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota (Rochester, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

There were two people. Asked two star questions. How did you contribute to your last co-op experience. Second was how did you contribute to the team as a person when working on your last co-op project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

First contacted at a college career fair, after an initial brief 1:1 interview was granted a second 20 min interview the next day with an HR reviewer and Mechanical engineer. Was asked mainly behavioral questions. After 5 weeks was called by phone to schedule a second phone interview. This interview was a short 10min interview with 3 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Draw an isometric view of a part based on 3 views. Appeared to have a twist with two views showing a different part.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota (Louisville, KY) in March 2011.

Interview

Gave resume to recruiter, recruiter asked me questions, then called me for an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone call. Scheduled Interview. 1 on 1. Then got the offer next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for an intern. All make the same.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Toyota in March 2015.

Interview

Online application through Kariyer.net, then HR contacts you for an interview. You are asked to describe yourself and mention what do you expect from the company. Then some technical questions like "how can an industrial engineer work in our system?" and some descriptive questions about Toyota. Staff were friendly and understood what you are talking about.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Pedro, Laguna (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota (San Pedro, Laguna (Philippines)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was pretty standard. You are greeted by the interviewer. You are expected to introduce yourself, college/university, hobbies and interests, etc. You are then asked about your expectations and view of the company. You can also ask questions and indicate your department of interest and what you intend to learn from there.