Toyota

61 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Co-Op Interview

Co-Op

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Toyota.

Interview Details – Hired on within 10 minutes of speaking to a recruiter. The on boarding system was rough in 2012, but has consistently gotten better. Toyota has been able to kaizen (continuously improve) this process and it has helped for the traveling engineers/interns that deal with hiring on 2x/yr.

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation for co-op salaries.

EE Interview

EE

I applied online - interviewed at Toyota in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was not that actively seeking for job that time however I got call from there so process was like :HR round first then Technical round. I did not hear back any feedback for another two months. Finally they informed me they already hired other candidate

Interview Question – average   Answer Question

Porter Interview

Porter
Orland Park, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Toyota in June 2010.

Interview Details – First I applied online and received a phone call within a couple hours. I was asked to interview with someone at Lexus as they are owned by the same company. I received an interview within the same day.

Interview Question – Are you willing to submit to a drug test this afternoon?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Skill Maintenance Interview

Skill Maintenance

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Toyota in November 2012.

Interview Details – They really tested you on hands-on experience, there is a practical test before the oral interview.

Interview Question – They want to be sure you are ok working rotational shift.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not a negotiation, it was just a one offer deal

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Toyota in April 2013.

Interview Details – it was one on one and it was easy

Negotiation Details – please just be honest with them

Intern Interview

Intern
Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Toyota in October 2013.

Interview Details – There were two people. Asked two star questions. How did you contribute to your last co-op experience. Second was how did you contribute to the team as a person when working on your last co-op project.

Co-Op Interview

Co-Op
West Lafayette, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Toyota in September 2013.

Interview Details – My interview process was maybe a bit different. I initially met the company at a school job fair. Gave them my resume and scheduled an interview the next day. I met with a group of three other Toyota employees. First they asked me to go over in detail every element of my resume. I elaborated on all my activities and verified my GPA.

Interview Question – The questions asked were mostly how would you deal with a stressful environment. I just thought back to my classes. I mentioned when I had multiple projects and deadlines to met and how I managed it.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I'm a chemical engineering and I thought I would have better opportunities elsewhere.

Specialist Interview

Specialist

Interviewed at Toyota

Interview Details – 4 people asking questions. Follows the STAR format and also has some competency questions.

Interview Question – The competency questions   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Toyota in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was very casual and lasted about 10 mins. The interviewer asked me very basic questions like my language ability and what I have done for my extracarriculum activities.

Interview Question – What do you want to do for your future career?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Toyota in July 2013.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews with Sales Managers and existing Sales Associates

Interview Question – Other than Toyota/Lexus, what is the brand you would most likely recommend   View Answer

Worked for Toyota? Contribute to the Community!