Toyota

Updated Nov 21, 2014
Updated Nov 21, 2014

2.7

Management Trainee Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Toyota in October 2013.

Had an interview on campus after talking with a recruiter at a career fair. Mostly behavioral questions, nothing too out of the ordinary. Seemed like it went well, was told I would be contacted either way within the next day or two and never heard back. I've called the recruiter and one of the interviewers who gave me his card with no response back from either one. Not sure what happened.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Toyota in October 2013.

There were two people. Asked two star questions. How did you contribute to your last co-op experience. Second was how did you contribute to the team as a person when working on your last co-op project.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Toyota in September 2013.

My interview process was maybe a bit different. I initially met the company at a school job fair. Gave them my resume and scheduled an interview the next day. I met with a group of three other Toyota employees. First they asked me to go over in detail every element of my resume. I elaborated on all my activities and verified my GPA.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked were mostly how would you deal with a stressful environment. I just thought back to my classes. I mentioned when I had multiple projects and deadlines to met and how I managed it.   Answer Question

I'm a chemical engineering and I thought I would have better opportunities elsewhere.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Toyota in July 2013.

Multiple interviews with Sales Managers and existing Sales Associates

Interview Questions
    • Other than Toyota/Lexus, what is the brand you would most likely recommend   View Answer

Star Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Toyota.

Applied online, HR called for a brief talk, first interview, second interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing tough, just generic situation oriented questions.   View Answer

Test Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Toyota in April 2013.

it was one on one and it was easy

please just be honest with them

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Toyota in March 2013.

First contacted at a college career fair, after an initial brief 1:1 interview was granted a second 20 min interview the next day with an HR reviewer and Mechanical engineer. Was asked mainly behavioral questions. After 5 weeks was called by phone to schedule a second phone interview. This interview was a short 10min interview with 3 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Draw an isometric view of a part based on 3 views. Appeared to have a twist with two views showing a different part.   View Answer
    Did not negotiate

Skill Maintenance Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Toyota in November 2012.

They really tested you on hands-on experience, there is a practical test before the oral interview.

Interview Questions
    • They want to be sure you are ok working rotational shift.   View Answer
    There was not a negotiation, it was just a one offer deal

Research Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Toyota in June 2012.

Applied on-line, it takes about a few days to get the first phone-call from HR. A week later, I have a phone-interview with hiring manager and 4 other scientist in the group. Two weeks later, I got the on-site interview invitation.

Interview Questions
    • In the Phone interview, they went through my resumes. In the on-site interview, I was asked to give a 15 min proposal presentation based on the topic they applied.   View Answers (3)

Car Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Toyota in February 2012.

talked to two mangers