Toyota Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Toyota in July 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews with Sales Managers and existing Sales Associates

Interview Questions

• Other than Toyota/Lexus, what is the brand you would most likely recommend   1 Answer

Skilled Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Toyota (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

They use the B.A.R Approach, which is background, action and result. All your statements need to be in this format. As for the rest of it, they are just the basic questions of why you want to be here, how did you hear about this job etc...

Interview Questions

• why you want to work for Toyota   1 Answer

Star Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Toyota (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online, HR called for a brief talk, first interview, second interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing tough, just generic situation oriented questions.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Toyota in April 2013.

Interview

it was one on one and it was easy

Negotiation

please just be honest with them

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Toyota (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

First contacted at a college career fair, after an initial brief 1:1 interview was granted a second 20 min interview the next day with an HR reviewer and Mechanical engineer. Was asked mainly behavioral questions. After 5 weeks was called by phone to schedule a second phone interview. This interview was a short 10min interview with 3 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Draw an isometric view of a part based on 3 views. Appeared to have a twist with two views showing a different part.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Skill Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Toyota in November 2012.

Interview

They really tested you on hands-on experience, there is a practical test before the oral interview.

Interview Questions

• They want to be sure you are ok working rotational shift.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation, it was just a one offer deal

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Toyota in June 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line, it takes about a few days to get the first phone-call from HR. A week later, I have a phone-interview with hiring manager and 4 other scientist in the group. Two weeks later, I got the on-site interview invitation.

Interview Questions

• In the Phone interview, they went through my resumes. In the on-site interview, I was asked to give a 15 min proposal presentation based on the topic they applied.   3 Answers

Car Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Toyota (Raleigh, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

talked to two mangers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is none

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Toyota (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter by applying online. The recruiter set up a 1 hour phone interview with a group of hiring managers. They asked basic questions about my resume along with behavioral questions following the STAR interviewing process. Within a day I was contacted for a second interview to come on site where I gave a presentation in front of a group of 10-15 hiring managers/employees. In addition, I was asked some engineering questions on the dry erase board in front of the group. The whole interview lasted about an hour and then I was taken on a tour of the facility. I received an offer within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you where you were given a large task. What was your mental preparation to complete the project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Dear Daily Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Toyota (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

contractor hires you with no experience, agency called me asked me if I would like to work there, did a drug and background check.. and I was hired I had a few interviews.. one with 3 persons and later talking to others around the company.

Interview Questions

• if you know windows, lotus notes, etc.   1 Answer