Toyota Kirloskar Motor Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

They are not looking for a technical geek so basic understanding of your subject is more than sufficient , Should have basic understanding of TPS and the Toyota Way for added advantage

Interview Questions
  • Why you wanna join this company ?
    Experience in previous job
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Toyota Kirloskar Motor

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mysore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor in March 2013.

The Recruitment process took place in the college campus. The first round was an aptitude test with a bit of technical questions. If qualified, the next round on the same day, was a technical prelim interview which involved questions from topics of previous semesters. Succeeding in which took me to the final interview, again a technical one. Fortunately for me, most of the questions were from my final year project and a little from the core subjects. The faculty were really very cool, encouraging and supportive. Overall a thorough, fair and a good selection process.

Interview Questions
    • For me the most difficult question was to tell the interviewer about myself, convincingly.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor in June 2008.

Aptitude test followed by interview dealing basically with manufacturing technology. Detailed HR interview at company site. on selection medical examination will be conducted. On the job training after a minimal 5 day induction program.

Interview Questions

Worked for Toyota Kirloskar Motor? Contribute to the Community!