Toyota Kirloskar Motor

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor

Interview Details – They are not looking for a technical geek so basic understanding of your subject is more than sufficient , Should have basic understanding of TPS and the Toyota Way for added advantage

Interview Question – Why you wanna join this company ?
Experience in previous job
  Answer Question

Mysore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor in March 2013.

Interview Details – The Recruitment process took place in the college campus. The first round was an aptitude test with a bit of technical questions. If qualified, the next round on the same day, was a technical prelim interview which involved questions from topics of previous semesters. Succeeding in which took me to the final interview, again a technical one. Fortunately for me, most of the questions were from my final year project and a little from the core subjects. The faculty were really very cool, encouraging and supportive. Overall a thorough, fair and a good selection process.

Interview Question – For me the most difficult question was to tell the interviewer about myself, convincingly.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor in June 2008.

Interview Details – Aptitude test followed by interview dealing basically with manufacturing technology. Detailed HR interview at company site. on selection medical examination will be conducted. On the job training after a minimal 5 day induction program.

Interview Question – Draw the four views or a cricket ball?   Answer Question

Worked for Toyota Kirloskar Motor? Contribute to the Community!