Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A.

www.toyotaforklift.com
  www.toyotaforklift.com

Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A. Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

interviewed at Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A. in August 2013.

Contacted by HR to discuss background, skills and motivation for seeking this position. I walked through my resume and there wee no real difficult or technical follow-up questions. I sensed goal was to confirm I was qualified, created no red flags, and could communicate professionally.
    Next I was interviewed by phone to discuss similar topics except the questions were more technical related to how my background aligned with what they had in mind. Hiring manager was real clear on what they needed and gave me an opportunity to reinforce how I met those needs.
    The on-site was next. I met with hiring manager and 3 other in the same function. Similar questions were being asked by all. I expect they were mainly determining good fit at this point. It was more focused on me as a person and not so technical.

Interview Questions
    • Hiring detailed current specific needs and asked me how I aligned wit those. I had experienced performing similar tasks.   Answer Question

Human Resources and Administrative Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A. in February 2012.

Not so sofisticate or different of others. A consultant contacted me and made an interview by phone, after that we scheduled an face to face interviewed in the consultancy room. SOme communication by e-mail, interview with Administrative General Manager, other with General Manager of Sales and After Sales area, One interview with HR Vice President, one with CEO, one with Project Manager...

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was about my personal finance situation.   Answer Question
    They offer the basic used in Brazil, I just negotiated a compensation increase.