Toyota Interview Questions in Michigan

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Toyota in March 2013.

First contacted at a college career fair, after an initial brief 1:1 interview was granted a second 20 min interview the next day with an HR reviewer and Mechanical engineer. Was asked mainly behavioral questions. After 5 weeks was called by phone to schedule a second phone interview. This interview was a short 10min interview with 3 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Draw an isometric view of a part based on 3 views. Appeared to have a twist with two views showing a different part.   View Answer
    Did not negotiate

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Toyota in November 2011.

Received a phone call from a recruiter by applying online. The recruiter set up a 1 hour phone interview with a group of hiring managers. They asked basic questions about my resume along with behavioral questions following the STAR interviewing process. Within a day I was contacted for a second interview to come on site where I gave a presentation in front of a group of 10-15 hiring managers/employees. In addition, I was asked some engineering questions on the dry erase board in front of the group. The whole interview lasted about an hour and then I was taken on a tour of the facility. I received an offer within a few weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you where you were given a large task. What was your mental preparation to complete the project.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Toyota in February 2010.

behavioral q's

Interview Questions
    • how do you feel about working with people from different cultures?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Toyota in August 2010.

Traditional panel interview with three mid level employees. Short informal test on basic engineering principles.

Interview Questions
    • Tell an instance of how your work saved the company money?   Answer Question

Worked for Toyota? Contribute to the Community!