Toyota Motor Europe Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.9

Junior Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Toyota Motor Europe (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

One short phone interview (20 mins, just to test your English I believe) followed by 2 face to face interviews, first one with your future manager, second one with another manager and the general manager of the department.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked them to give me some time to check the offer against life expenses in Brussels (i moved from abroad). The HR person was not happy about this request but it was granted. I did not negotiate the offer afterwards, just accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Toyota Motor Europe (Brussels (Belgium)) in May 2015.

Interview

HR Manager called after 3 months of the application for the general phone interview, assured to come back for the setting up the interview with the prospective manager, however never called back or replied to the email. Overall, the correspondance before was very slow and not motivating for someone who is really interested in working for Toyota

Chasis Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Toyota Motor Europe.

Interview

Received a call with a brief of work position and the interview. Interview trhough videoconference, formal questions and nice people. Quite focused at the technical part. One week later for the response.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Toyota Motor Europe (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2015.

Interview

First round was a Phone Interview and Second round was Skype Video Conference. In the first round my motivation was checked and background information were collected. They asked for Reference. Second round was with Technical Managers. Again my motivation was checked. We discussed about the internship in detail. I was given a chance to ask queries regarding the internship. Also we discussed about my projects in my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• What is Quality? What is your motivation for this role? About previous work experience...   1 Answer
    • Why you chose this coursework in Italy?   1 Answer

Strategic Corporate Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Toyota Motor Europe (Brussels (Belgium)) in May 2014.

Interview

One face to face interview with the HR, the manager, and the senior manager. The whole interview lasted about one hour and it was at their head quarter in Brussels.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Toyota?   Answer Question
    • What do you think are the future challenges of the automotive market?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the European market? Which are our main competitors?   Answer Question

Body Design Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Toyota Motor Europe (Brussels (Belgium)) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I had phone interview in the beginning. Then, they invited me to Belgium for the face-to.-face interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the toyota factories in europe?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Toyota Motor Europe (Brussels (Belgium)) in September 2013.

Interview

I only gave one phone interview. They said that they will call in 10 days with an answers, but they didn't so I guess I wasn't accepted.
    The interview was average, they asked about my skills and my job experience. It is an old-fashion interview with questions like "how do you see yourself in the next 5 months?" or "what was the most challenging problem you had to solve in the past?"

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging problem you had to solve in the past?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Toyota Motor Europe.

Interview

2 phone interviews and personality psychometric assesment. 1st interview with a recruiter about the details of my cv and the responsibilities in my current job. 2nd review with a recruiter and the department manager; I expected a more competency-based interview but instead they asked me more technical, 'on the job' questions. The psychometric test was interesting, no preparation was needed for this from my part.

Interview Questions

• They asked me my age and whether I have a family or not, which I found weird as I think it is against the equal opportunities legislation..   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Toyota Motor Europe.

Interview

first step was telephonic interview with HR. General review of CV. Second round was with my manager and senior manager. I heard from other intern they had interview with the same managers individually and that was counted as third round. After confirmation, HR proceeds with contracts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NOthing much to negotiate for interns

Body Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Toyota Motor Europe.

Interview

It consisted of a phone interview with HR, and if passed a face to face interview with HR management and the Hiring Manager. The technical interview consisted of overall engineering problems

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not possible to negotiate