Toyota

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Toyota in July 2013.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews with Sales Managers and existing Sales Associates

Interview Question – Other than Toyota/Lexus, what is the brand you would most likely recommend   View Answer

Sales Associate

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Toyota in May 2010.

Interview Details – I applied in person and after some observation and talking with employees I got the impression it was very disorganized. There was one interview and it was informal. I spoke with three different managers (they have too many managers as it is) and although I lacked experience they were willing to hire and train me. I found out after they called me a few days later. I ended up deciding not to take the job because of the disorganization. I figured I could find a better opportunity elsewhere.

Interview Question – How would you respond to an angered customer who insults you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Toyota in October 2009.

Interview Details – Called by recruiter for phone interview. One on one with hiring manager and the group interview.

Interview Question – Why are you the best candidate for the position   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Toyota

Worked for Toyota? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toyota Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Toyota employees and interview candidates.