Toyota

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA
Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Toyota in September 2014.

They are looking for very pushy sales people. This was in Lancaster, PA. The interviewer stated he needs very thick skinned people, and he curses his sales people out. In addition to this guy told me after he curses you out he doesn't hold grudges and he moves on. He was very polite with me, but was also very direct and honest.

Interview Questions
  • Why do we want to hire you? You have five minutes to answer this question.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Toyota

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Toyota in July 2013.

Multiple interviews with Sales Managers and existing Sales Associates

Interview Questions
    • Other than Toyota/Lexus, what is the brand you would most likely recommend   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Toyota in May 2010.

I applied in person and after some observation and talking with employees I got the impression it was very disorganized. There was one interview and it was informal. I spoke with three different managers (they have too many managers as it is) and although I lacked experience they were willing to hire and train me. I found out after they called me a few days later. I ended up deciding not to take the job because of the disorganization. I figured I could find a better opportunity elsewhere.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond to an angered customer who insults you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Toyota in October 2009.

Called by recruiter for phone interview. One on one with hiring manager and the group interview.