Toys ''R'' Us

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Wayne, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Toys ''R'' Us.

Interview Details – Really nice people and office. Standard question, no case or anything of that sort

Interview Question – None. What's your advantage for this position? Tell about a challenge you faced?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Wayne, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Toys ''R'' Us in January 2011.

Interview Details – First they were very excited to bring me in and so anxious! Then I thought the interview went really well and then nobody got back to me for over one month, how rude it that? no e-mail or phone call, even after I e-mailed and called the HR rep several times. No respect what so ever for the candidate!

Initial screening done by talent mgmt person, interviewed with several people for several positions, very corporate environment, some of the directors were very rude and wanted to make you feel inferior, did not like it at all!

Interview Question – You have a MBA in finance what do you really want to do?   View Answer

Worked for Toys ''R'' Us? Contribute to the Community!