Toys ''R'' Us Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toys ''R'' Us (Wayne, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

Typical Behavioral questions and looks to see how you would react to certain situations. The process is comprised of a group of interviews and looks to see what drives you to want to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your close friends or colleagues how would they describe you??   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Toys ''R'' Us

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Toys ''R'' Us in January 2009.

Interview

It was long and awful. This was the first time I was ever hiered for anything so it should be understandly annyoing but yeah I don't like applying for jobs.

Interview Questions

• why are you qualified for this position   1 Answer

My mom told me how they treat their customers

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toys ''R'' Us in October 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview first with HR, then a series of 3 Skype interviews (I was not a local candidate) one right after the other. Pretty basic behavioral questions asking about my experience. It would have been nice if they had brought me out to the company since I had to accept the offer and move out to NJ having never been there, never seen the campus, and never met my boss in person. They didn't get back to me after the interview for almost 2 months, so I had just about written them off by the time they called me to make an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on that you were very proud of, and what you did to contribute to it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered very little relocation assistance for this job level, and actually rarely even consider non-local candidates for this level because of that, but I was able to negotiate a higher salary and a signing bonus, which helped make up for that a little bit.