Toys ''R'' Us Department Supervisor With Keys Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toys ''R'' Us (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was brief and they didn't ask a lot, they just wanted to know about my previous management experience and if I wanted to have a family, they were kind and seemed like good folks.

Interview Questions

• Work back ground and if I wanted to have kids   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Toys ''R'' Us

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toys ''R'' Us (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy, simple,

Interview Questions

• Pretty vanilla interview nothing out of the ordinary! Why do you want to work with us and all the other generic questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

None they asked what I was looking for and my lowest and low balled me under my lowest and told me it was take it or leave

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toys ''R'' Us (Kingston, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

There is nothing difficult at all. My first interview with the company was with the HRDS. Moved on to an interview with the Assistant Manager. Third interview with the Store Manager. All three times they were offering me peanuts, and I blew off the interview with the District Manager. Interviewed with another store when their Store Manager contacted me. We actually discussed retail in this one. Square footage, annual sales and initiatives. I explained why I blew off his boss and I was hired on the spot for exactly what I was asking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As stated above, I didn't negotiate. I asked for what I was worth, was declined, then offered what I asked for with a different Store Manager.

Department Supervisor With Keys Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toys ''R'' Us in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with asm and sm before being hired. Two different days. No group interview. No tough questions. Said whatever I wanted and they didn't care. Were hiring me based on resume and not on what I actually said. Sad sad sad sad sad sad SAD SAD SAD SAD Sad sad sad

Negotiation

Straight forward