Toys ''R'' Us Department Supervisor With Keys Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Toys ''R'' Us in May 2012.

Easy, simple,

Interview Questions
  • Pretty vanilla interview nothing out of the ordinary! Why do you want to work with us and all the other generic questions   View Answer
None they asked what I was looking for and my lowest and low balled me under my lowest and told me it was take it or leave

Other Interview Reviews for Toys ''R'' Us

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Toys ''R'' Us in August 2011.

There is nothing difficult at all. My first interview with the company was with the HRDS. Moved on to an interview with the Assistant Manager. Third interview with the Store Manager. All three times they were offering me peanuts, and I blew off the interview with the District Manager.
    Interviewed with another store when their Store Manager contacted me. We actually discussed retail in this one. Square footage, annual sales and initiatives. I explained why I blew off his boss and I was hired on the spot for exactly what I was asking.

Interview Questions
    As stated above, I didn't negotiate. I asked for what I was worth, was declined, then offered what I asked for with a different Store Manager.

Department Supervisor With Keys Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Toys ''R'' Us in February 2011.

Interviewed with asm and sm before being hired. Two different days. No group interview. No tough questions. Said whatever I wanted and they didn't care. Were hiring me based on resume and not on what I actually said. Sad sad sad sad sad sad SAD SAD SAD SAD Sad sad sad

Straight forward