Toys ''R'' Us

Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Manager Interview

Design Manager
Wayne, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Toys ''R'' Us in November 2012.

Interview Details – Had a phone call interview within 24 hours of submitting resume. I expressed that I was looking for a job with a lot flexibility so I was surprised to be called in for interviews, where they then stressed the work/life balance issue and little flexility. The other reviews are fairly accurate. People were all very nice. Very efficient--5 interviews back to back.

Interview Question – Typical questions about management style, best and worst qualities, etc. I was also asked what my favorite recent campaign was.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Toys ''R'' Us

Worked for Toys ''R'' Us? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toys ''R'' Us Design Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Toys ''R'' Us employees and interview candidates.