TracFone Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2014

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TracFone in January 2014.

Horrible!

I got called three times by three different recruiters saying they were interested in me in a span of 2 weeks. When I finally got to the next stage the interview was in some broom closet type room.

The HR lady was super nice but the hiring manager seemed annoyed and a bit aggressive as if she was interviewing me begrudgingly.

Then since they couldn't get in touch with my prior employer they demanded all my past W2's which I provided after a lot of digging through old paper work.

After providing said tax information their an HR guy called me and attacked me on inconsistencies like he was some IRS detective and I was suspected of fraud.

Interview Questions
    • Gave me some power point and told me to analyzed   View Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at TracFone in January 2014.

Did phone interview and went for in-person interview the next day. Was told there would be an answer within a week. About a month later, i emailed the recruiter for an update and was told they were working on a final decision and would advise.

Thankfully I happily accepted a better job offer elsewhere shortly after Tracfone, but it is now March, and I have yet to hear anything.

I thought the process was very deceiving. I was cooperative in rushing into the in-person interview, but they did not even have the curtsy to let you know what the outcome was.

User Experience Architect Interview

I applied online - interviewed at TracFone.

I was contacted by HR and asked a few questions about what I do. I was then scheduled to come in a few days later. The interview was about 30 minutes and casual.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? But that is pretty basic right?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TracFone in July 2012.

Expect multiple interviews with HR and hiring management. Be prepared to meet with many layers in the organization and for the process to last over an hour each visit. You'll get a call back in a couple of days. The process feels like a mix between a recruitment and an interview. It takes a few days before you can start work.

Interview Questions
    I was offered what I requested so I had no room to negotiate.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at TracFone in February 2009.

You tell the manager your background from your resume.

Interview Questions
    • What was the worst thing you've done in your life   View Answer

Because Tracfone is a joke.

Market Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TracFone in December 2010.

The overall interview process took a while. It was great because the HR manager worked with you to find the best open position at the company that would best fit you- even if you weren't interviewing for it in the first place. I originally interviewed for the Business Analyst position, and based on my qualifications I ended up being hired on as a Market Research Manager. I am getting a very good vibe from the company thus far.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the Business Model of Tracfone, and how you think you would fit in to it.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TracFone in October 2008.

Not too many situational questions. The company looks for superior education and experience in the industry. Somewhat casual in nature.

Interview Questions
    • Give me some details around your modeling/forecasting experience?   Answer Question

Worked for TracFone? Contribute to the Community!