TraceSecurity

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at TraceSecurity

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TraceSecurity.

It was a normal experience. Except for one of the fellow coworkers who participated in the interview managerst did not have any idea of what the infosec field is about.

Interview Questions
    • Actually the interviewer went through a difficult moment when I asked a very simple question I asked. She was completely clueless. Later I saw why so many complains about managers there.   Answer Question
    Very simple. An offer that I needed to take.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TraceSecurity in November 2012.

A manager calls and does a brief phone interview and gives you a background of the company. Than a face to face interview is held where you meet with the manager to discuss your skills, your experience, and the job opportunity. Then a second interviewer comes in to assess your skills level and you take a brief test. Your told to give it a week and you should hear something back one way or another.

Interview Questions
    • Aside from the basic knowledge questions and questions regarding your resume. They ask a multitude of technical questions to gauge your overall knowledge base and see where you stack up within the ability to learn more as well. Questions regarding networks, trouble shooting PC issues, TCP/IP issues, and various other tech questions.   View Answer
    Very straight forward. Email offer sent with opportunity to decline or accept and maybe even negotiate the salary a bit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TraceSecurity.

Not a difficult process. The company is constantly short of personnel. It was a good opportunity to go back to the IT field

Interview Questions
    • There was not a difficult question. The process was straight forward.   View Answers (2)
    The company does not really give room for negotiation. There is an offer and you take it. Though the offer was below the market, my conditions at the moment were desperate.