Tractor Supply

2.6

Team Member, Orderfill, Receiver, Letdown/Putaway Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, IN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Tractor Supply.

Had to go through temporary agency at first so no interview. Basically they watched me at my job for 3 months and made a decision to hire, but now they hire direct.

there was none.

Store Manager Interview

I was interviewed at a job fair. It had been prearranged as I had worked for the DM at a previous employer. The questions were very basic and most were situation based.

Assistant Manager Interview

Very straight corward. Called manager and set up appointment for the next day. Most questions Re based o. Team building and k owledge of animals and products

DC Material Handler Interview

Was originally hired through a temp agency. After a couple months of perfect attendence and 100% productivity rating, I was asked to interview for a permanant position. If you plan to be hired this way, be sure you are always on time and never call off unexpectedly. It is best to not even ask for time off during a temp position. Once you are hired, the company has great benefits and paid time off.

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected or difficult questions. Interviewed in work clothes before shift (Shorts and t-shirt...   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tractor Supply.

Contacted by recruiter that found resume on job board. After initial interview I had 2nd interview with a store manager, 3rd interview with a district manager, and 4th interview with another district manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were asked to do something against your beliefs?
      Tell me about a time you had to deal with employee conflict?

View Answer
    I did negotiate and we ended up in the middle of their initial offer and what I requested.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tractor Supply in October 2014.

contacted by staffing agency for Initial screen interview at local hotel for HR Manager position. Was told process would take weeks and asked recruiter for feedback but never heard anything either way. Company expanding adding 250 jobs

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tractor Supply in September 2014.

Applied online got a call from the store manager within a week for an interview date and time. Interviewed with the store manager and the DM at the same time. Was offered the job the following week

Interview Questions
    Offer was fair so I accepted it. In today's job market you need to be thankful for even getting offered a job let alone a job that provides paid vacation and medical benefits and Yes Full Time with Christmas, thanksgiving, Easter and New Hears day off.

Corporate Loss Prevention Investigator II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tractor Supply.

The process began with an initial interview with a Recruiter. About a week later I was set up with two face to face interviews at the Corporate Office in Brentwood, TN with the hiring manager and another department head.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing to difficult, mainly questing related to partnerships, past experience (Tell me about a time when...) and communication.   Answer Question
    N/A

Receiver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Tractor Supply in August 2014.

Very informative interview with manager. Manager was very positive about the company philosophy and growth and potential for advancement in the future. Manager asked good questions relevant to the job and was friendly.

Interview Questions
    • when had I experienced discomfort following direction of superior   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bennett, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bennett, CO

I applied through other source – interviewed at Tractor Supply in July 2014.

Getting an interview was hard as hell. Once I did, the manager of the store flat out lied to me about how they promote, chose employees, wages. I have a frined whom he did hire and told her exactly the opposite of what he told me. I am more than qualified so my conclusion was that he saw me as a threat to his position.

Interview Questions

They offered me $3.00 less an hour than waht they offered other people with much less experience.