Tractor Supply

Updated Sep 13, 2014

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, OK

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Tractor Supply in April 2014.

Nice interview with lots of good questions

Interview Questions
  • How do you weigh a plane without scales?   View Answer
There wasnt a negotiation phase

Other Interview Reviews for Tractor Supply

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheboygan, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheboygan, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Tractor Supply in September 2013.

All open positions were explained, questions were asked and answered and interview lead me to believe that I would be moving to the next level for an group interview in the next level and that they were extremely interested, and that I would be contacted within the coming week. I waited a week and a half for a call and nothing so I contacted the first interviewer and he was very rude on the phone saying that the people that if I had not already been contacted then obviously they weren't interested and not to call back.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tractor Supply in September 2013.

Quick and easy. Although the interview was very short. But I found out that I was haired with in 4 days of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Paoli, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Paoli, IN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tractor Supply in December 2011.

I saw that they were opening a new store in Paoli and were having walk-in interviews. I drove down (2 hour drive) and stood in line for about 2 hours. The interviewer was the new manager....very nice and laid back. The interview went well and he told me that I would be contacted by himself or his district supervisor within 2 weeks. I wasn't so I made another trip down. They were in the middle of getting ready to open the store at the end of Jan. He remembered me and wrote my number down, saying that he or his supervisor would call me within 2 weeks. Again, no nothing. So I went on-line and put in my application/resume. Still haven't heard anything. I will try again because i really want to work for this company and I feel with my experience that I am perfect for them.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tractor Supply in November 2011.

Both interviews went well, in my opinion. The first interview consisted of a one on one. A basic screening if you will. I received a callback the following day. The second interview was, much to my surprise, a panel type interview. I thought it was rather unusual for a retail type store to interview in this way for a sales associate position. The panel members were all very nice, polite and made me feel comfortable. The questions were basic; hours available, experience, impression of Tractor Supply stores I had visited. The hardest question, in my opinion, was" One work related thing I would change about myself."

Interview Questions
    • One work related thing I would change about myself.   View Answer