Tractor Supply

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tractor Supply in September 2013.

Interview Details – Quick and easy. Although the interview was very short. But I found out that I was haired with in 4 days of the interview.

Interview Question – There wasn't one.   Answer Question

Paoli, IN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tractor Supply in December 2011.

Interview Details – I saw that they were opening a new store in Paoli and were having walk-in interviews. I drove down (2 hour drive) and stood in line for about 2 hours. The interviewer was the new manager....very nice and laid back. The interview went well and he told me that I would be contacted by himself or his district supervisor within 2 weeks. I wasn't so I made another trip down. They were in the middle of getting ready to open the store at the end of Jan. He remembered me and wrote my number down, saying that he or his supervisor would call me within 2 weeks. Again, no nothing. So I went on-line and put in my application/resume. Still haven't heard anything. I will try again because i really want to work for this company and I feel with my experience that I am perfect for them.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tractor Supply in November 2011.

Interview Details – Both interviews went well, in my opinion. The first interview consisted of a one on one. A basic screening if you will. I received a callback the following day. The second interview was, much to my surprise, a panel type interview. I thought it was rather unusual for a retail type store to interview in this way for a sales associate position. The panel members were all very nice, polite and made me feel comfortable. The questions were basic; hours available, experience, impression of Tractor Supply stores I had visited. The hardest question, in my opinion, was" One work related thing I would change about myself."

Interview Question – One work related thing I would change about myself.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tractor Supply

Worked for Tractor Supply? Contribute to the Community!

Tractor Supply Videos

Tractor Supply – Why Work for Us?

Don’t let our name fool you. Sure, we may know a thing or two about tractors. But at Tractor Supply Company, it’s far from our only specialty. Our loyal customers come to us for expertise, advice, and thousands of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tractor Supply Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tractor Supply employees and interview candidates.