TradeCard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TradeCard in September 2012.

Interview Details – Very unorganized HR group - high disregard for one's time.

Was contacted for an interview at the end of July 2012.
First interview, the interviewer didn't show up, didn't call or email -- she reached-out a week later to reschedule.

Rescheduled interview was fairly straightforward (e.g. "why do you want to work here?", "tell me about your background", etc.). At the end if the interview, I was told that I would be getting a call within a week to schedule a follow-up.

The recruiter went dark for over a month before reaching back out to schedule a follow-up.

The follow-up interview was scheduled for the last week in September 2012.
20 minutes before the interview I received an email from the hiring manager stating that they would have to reschedule for "early next week", and that I would get a call on Monday to set something up.

On Wednesday, not having heard anything, I removed myself from the job pool.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for TradeCard?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Product EDI Specialist Interview

Product EDI Specialist
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TradeCard in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview with the Recuriter was heavy on pushing how great Trade Card (TC). TC has a start up feel but has been established with for awhile. The interview with TC wasn't bad... the hiring manager was easy going and pleasent.

Interview Question – What do I know about Trade Card   View Answer

Worked for TradeCard? Contribute to the Community!