Tradesmen International

Engaged Employer

Tradesmen International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

1.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International.

Interview

Walked in to a shady office. I was desperate for work so I stayed in that mold box. The manager asked me a couple question unrelated to the position and I was hired within 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed.

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy, no hard questions. I had to list the tools I owned and the skills I possessed. Very casual. She explained that safety is a big priority. She explained the benefits. I filled out all tax forms and applications online in the office. The whole process took about an hour and a half. Bring your bank account number and routing number if you want direct deposit.

Interview Questions

• Please check off the tools you own. Please check off the skills you have.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Waco, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn and an interview was set up via a phone call from a regional manager. The interview was quick. Not many typical interview questions were asked.

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Gainesville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

They greet you ask you a few basic questions ask for you identification then they sit you down at one of the computers have you fill out some information on the computer who you are where you live why youd be a good fit for the job and by the time your done they've found you a job then u go over the job needs your time card when to call how to call its very relaxed they are great people

Interview Questions

• How long have you been at your trade   1 Answer

Apprentice Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Start with an over the phone interview just to lure you in. After that, they set up an interview in their office where you tell them your skills that pertains to the job that you applied for. When you set your pay rate, they have you sign papers and then set you up to begin training. The training is only a half hour OSHA safety video After training, you are sent for a drug screen. if everything goes well, you start the job the next day. Keep in mind, they "lure you in. its almost guaranteed that you wont be doing the job that you applied for. most likely you will be doing framing or iron work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very different, but in a good way. Tradesmen interview process makes you feel like you belong to a team, but understand they take care of their employees.

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Three interviews. back ground checks, ride along with other reps, you fill out a 5 page application ,Three interviews. back ground checks, ride along with other reps, you fill out a 5 page application Three interviews. back ground checks, ride along with other reps, you fill out a 5 page application Three interviews. back ground checks, ride along with other reps, you fill out a 5 page application

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International.

Interview

Three interview process. Meet with entry level recruiter, then manager, then General Manager. They contacted me via phone. Told me a little about the position, and then set up the first interview. After the first interview I was called the next day to meet with their manager. From there I was asked to meet with the GM.

Interview Questions

• None, the first interview only two questions were asked. One of them was illegal. They asked "when did you graduate from high school?". The other was "what do you want to know from me?"   1 Answer

The job was sales based, I was trying to get into human resources, not sales.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International.

Interview

Resume first. Next, they check your credentials including licenses and OSHA certifications. Then they invite you in the office for a face to face interview. After starting work, they maintain good contact as to how you are doing.

Interview Questions

• Work experience is the biggest focus. Not difficult at all if you are who you claim to be,   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in October 2014.

Interview

was called to come in for interview then phone interview and then a ride along to see if I liked it then hired, I was told about the pay and they contacted me through monster

Negotiation

None 30'000 a year