Tradesmen International Interview Questions & Reviews

2.1

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Tradesmen International in February 2011.

Quick and painless. Everyone was on board. The staff were very helpful answering questions and all safety gear were provided. I felt very welcomed interviewing for this company, not much preperation was required and the interview process was very simplistic.

Interview Questions
    • Background check is very thorough but do not be discouraged just be honest with the interviewer.   Answer Question
    Same as everywhere else.

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tradesmen International in March 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to apply online. When I applied, I got a call almost immediately. They were in need of people immediately. I went in and filled out paperwork and there wasn't much of an interview. They need bodies and don't seem to care much about whether you can do the job.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been part of a labor union?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangor, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tradesmen International in June 2013.

Applied via craigslist. Interviewed over the phone and in person. Very unconventional as HR rep was not involved.

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Tradesmen International in May 2012.

I was interviewed by a manager in an IHOP in Topeka, Ks

Interview Questions
    • I filled out paperwork and was hired the next week after I moved.   Answer Question
    I was a fresh college grad and needed to get a job in Kansas City.

Field Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tradesmen International in February 2013.

Started out with a quick random phone interview where I was asked about what experience I had. Went in for an office interview. Was asked about experience I had in sales and why I think I would succeed there. Also what I knew about the company and if I saw anything that stood out.

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Tradesmen International in December 2011.

One interview, the interviewer asked me about my work history and my background. Then told me what they provided and what was expected of me.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tradesmen International in May 2011.

Two one on one interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tradesmen International.

The primary form of communication for coordinating interviews was by phone. The interview process consisted of two interviews, one with Office Manager and one with Area Manager. The questions are very oriented towards screening for aggressive sales potential.

Interview Questions
    • Questions consisted of: how to sell, biggest sale in history, situational, etc.   Answer Question

Great opportunity to make good money if successful. However, I did not get the feeling that I would be a valued employee sought for long-term career potential.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tradesmen International in January 2013.

Phone interview followed up with interview with GM and a ride along.

Interview Questions
    • This is considered entry level, so nothing hard. Just have to be able to cold call into businesses.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Field Sales base is $30K+$400 car allowance +$80 cell phone.

Mason Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tradesmen International in January 2011.

Do you own your own tools.

Interview Questions
    • How did you overcome a problem with an employee   View Answer
    Simple and easy

Worked for Tradesmen International? Contribute to the Community!