Tradesmen International

Updated Aug 24, 2015

1.8

Mason Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Buffalo, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Do you own your own tools.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome a problem with an employee   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and easy

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Detroit, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

Two one on one interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International.

Interview

Three interview process. Meet with entry level recruiter, then manager, then General Manager. They contacted me via phone. Told me a little about the position, and then set up the first interview. After the first interview I was called the next day to meet with their manager. From there I was asked to meet with the GM.

Interview Questions

• None, the first interview only two questions were asked. One of them was illegal. They asked "when did you graduate from high school?". The other was "what do you want to know from me?"   1 Answer

The job was sales based, I was trying to get into human resources, not sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Kansas City, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by a manager in an IHOP in Topeka, Ks

Interview Questions

• I filled out paperwork and was hired the next week after I moved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was a fresh college grad and needed to get a job in Kansas City.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Bangor, ME) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied via craigslist. Interviewed over the phone and in person. Very unconventional as HR rep was not involved.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Apprentice Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Start with an over the phone interview just to lure you in. After that, they set up an interview in their office where you tell them your skills that pertains to the job that you applied for. When you set your pay rate, they have you sign papers and then set you up to begin training. The training is only a half hour OSHA safety video After training, you are sent for a drug screen. if everything goes well, you start the job the next day. Keep in mind, they "lure you in. its almost guaranteed that you wont be doing the job that you applied for. most likely you will be doing framing or iron work.

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Gainesville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

They greet you ask you a few basic questions ask for you identification then they sit you down at one of the computers have you fill out some information on the computer who you are where you live why youd be a good fit for the job and by the time your done they've found you a job then u go over the job needs your time card when to call how to call its very relaxed they are great people

Interview Questions

• How long have you been at your trade   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Tulsa, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

Non Existant as interviews go. They called me on the phone and asked if I had any machine repair wxperience. I stated yes 30 plus years and asked them if that was enough experience.

Interview Questions

• How much experience did I have in machine repair   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotation, they flat out lied to me from day one, but this waSs not discovered until the third week when first paycheck came, not to job site but I had to drive 52 miles one way to their office to pick up my check, then I discoverd they had paid me $2.00 per less than promised.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Three interviews. back ground checks, ride along with other reps, you fill out a 5 page application ,Three interviews. back ground checks, ride along with other reps, you fill out a 5 page application Three interviews. back ground checks, ride along with other reps, you fill out a 5 page application Three interviews. back ground checks, ride along with other reps, you fill out a 5 page application

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International.

Interview

Walked in to a shady office. I was desperate for work so I stayed in that mold box. The manager asked me a couple question unrelated to the position and I was hired within 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed.