Tradesmen International Interview Questions

2.0

Mason Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tradesmen International in January 2011.

Do you own your own tools.

Interview Questions
    • How did you overcome a problem with an employee   View Answer
    Simple and easy

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tradesmen International in May 2011.

Two one on one interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Tradesmen International in May 2012.

I was interviewed by a manager in an IHOP in Topeka, Ks

Interview Questions
    • I filled out paperwork and was hired the next week after I moved.   Answer Question
    I was a fresh college grad and needed to get a job in Kansas City.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tradesmen International in June 2013.

Applied via craigslist. Interviewed over the phone and in person. Very unconventional as HR rep was not involved.

no negotiation

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tradesmen International.

Three interview process. Meet with entry level recruiter, then manager, then General Manager. They contacted me via phone. Told me a little about the position, and then set up the first interview. After the first interview I was called the next day to meet with their manager. From there I was asked to meet with the GM.

Interview Questions
    • None, the first interview only two questions were asked. One of them was illegal. They asked "when did you graduate from high school?". The other was "what do you want to know from me?"   View Answer

The job was sales based, I was trying to get into human resources, not sales.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through other source – interviewed at Tradesmen International in June 2014.

Non Existant as interviews go. They called me on the phone and asked if I had any machine repair wxperience. I stated yes 30 plus years and asked them if that was enough experience.

Interview Questions
    • How much experience did I have in machine repair   View Answer
    No Negotation, they flat out lied to me from day one, but this waSs not discovered until the third week when first paycheck came, not to job site but I had to drive 52 miles one way to their office to pick up my check, then I discoverd they had paid me $2.00 per less than promised.

Field Sales Representative/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tradesmen International in March 2015.

Interview process was very different, but in a good way. Tradesmen interview process makes you feel like you belong to a team, but understand they take care of their employees.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tradesmen International in October 2014.

was called to come in for interview then phone interview and then a ride along to see if I liked it then hired, I was told about the pay and they contacted me through monster

None 30'000 a year

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tradesmen International in December 2011.

One interview, the interviewer asked me about my work history and my background. Then told me what they provided and what was expected of me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tradesmen International in January 2013.

Phone interview followed up with interview with GM and a ride along.

Interview Questions
    • This is considered entry level, so nothing hard. Just have to be able to cold call into businesses.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Field Sales base is $30K+$400 car allowance +$80 cell phone.