Traiana Interview Questions

2.3

Client Service Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Traiana.

I met with 5 people seperately. Everyone was very nice. There was not many very difficult questions.

Global Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Traiana in November 2012.

was interviews by HR, 4 executive team members, 3 internal sales managers

Interview Questions

the sales team members that interviewed me seemed to unsure of the job themselves; the executive team interviews were uninteresting - members preferred to talk about themselves vs. what they were looking for in filling the open position

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Traiana in December 2008.

First I had a phone interview, than I came in for an in person interview and was interviewed by team lead and director of engineering. Interview consisted mostly of Java questions, design patterns and data structures questions. They also asked me to talk them through solution of one task just to see how I think.
    After that interview they liked me but I did not have a clear picture of what role did they plan for me. So they had another interview with me, where I was asking questions, and they were answering my questions about the role and about the software. I liked that the director of engineering found time to set aside to have an information interview with me.

Overall, the interview was challenging but not too difficult if you brush up on basics.

Interview Questions
    • Implement a bidding system   Answer Question
    • How would I implement a hash table and what kind of problems I can encounter   View Answer
    my recruiter was doing all the negotiation. I had two more competing offers which probably gave me a good edge.

Worked for Traiana? Contribute to the Community!