Traiana

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Global Account Manager Interview

Global Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Traiana in November 2012.

Interview Details – was interviews by HR, 4 executive team members, 3 internal sales managers

Interview Question – do I play volleyball?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – the sales team members that interviewed me seemed to unsure of the job themselves; the executive team interviews were uninteresting - members preferred to talk about themselves vs. what they were looking for in filling the open position

Client Service Engineer Interview

Client Service Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Traiana.

Interview Details – I met with 5 people seperately. Everyone was very nice. There was not many very difficult questions.

Interview Question – I did not find any question difficult.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Traiana in December 2008.

Interview Details – First I had a phone interview, than I came in for an in person interview and was interviewed by team lead and director of engineering. Interview consisted mostly of Java questions, design patterns and data structures questions. They also asked me to talk them through solution of one task just to see how I think.
After that interview they liked me but I did not have a clear picture of what role did they plan for me. So they had another interview with me, where I was asking questions, and they were answering my questions about the role and about the software. I liked that the director of engineering found time to set aside to have an information interview with me.

Overall, the interview was challenging but not too difficult if you brush up on basics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – my recruiter was doing all the negotiation. I had two more competing offers which probably gave me a good edge.

Worked for Traiana? Contribute to the Community!