Trak Companies

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract Legal Analyst Interview

Contract Legal Analyst

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Trak Companies in June 2008.

Interview Details – I Interviewed at Trak for their legal division in June of 2008. The interview process was pretty straightforward and I got the feeling that they were interested in finding out how much of a team player that you are. They are placing you with clients whose relationships they value and they want to know that you will represent them well. I had a few duds as coworkers but most of the people that I worked with were sharp and competent.

Interview Question – None of the questions were all that difficult but the usual awkward question of ho you deal with troublesome or incompetent coworkers/situations was brought up.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Trak Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trak Companies Contract Legal Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Trak Companies employees and interview candidates.