Trans States

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trans States

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Trans States.

Invited to open house style interview. They began with a brief video overview of the company. Someone then described in detail what they were looking for. We were then asked to stand up individually and answer four questions about ourselves any what brought us to the interview. They then kept about half of us and gave more in depth information on the company and their expectations. After that they took us for f2f interviews. Email arrived in a day with a cjo.

Other Interview Reviews for Trans States

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Trans States in July 2014.

Very basic group interview. Over 30 of us in a very small room Very diverse group. All ages and sizes. Senior F/A talked about the job, pay, benefits, etc. Then it was time for a one on one. Some were hired on the spot. Be prepared to be there all morning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Trans States in July 2012.

Ad in newspaper, applied online, cattle call for interview, introduction of company policy and pay, indiviual interview, ask to read a post card, ask if I could training starting in 2 days, I accepted the following training, received call w/i 24hrs to confirm --Hired. Paid 8 week training, Hotel and daily breakfast paid by company.

None- 70hrs min. per month, starting $17.25 per hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trans States in November 2009.

The one on one is a general questionnaire.
    Be prepared for a group interview of stating why you want to fly w/ Trans States

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trans States in September 2007.

They explain the job to you in depth and make sure that you fit the standard qualifications. They go over the company history and try and see who was paying attention. During the one on one they try to get a feel for whether you would actually be able to stand the job and if you'll stay with it. They also make sure that you can read. During the group interview they tell you that they'll call you within the next week if you got the job, but during the one on one you really find out.