Trans States

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Dulles, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Trans States in July 2012.

Interview Details – Ad in newspaper, applied online, cattle call for interview, introduction of company policy and pay, indiviual interview, ask to read a post card, ask if I could training starting in 2 days, I accepted the following training, received call w/i 24hrs to confirm --Hired. Paid 8 week training, Hotel and daily breakfast paid by company.

Interview Question – Can I start in 2 days.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None- 70hrs min. per month, starting $17.25 per hour

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Trans States in November 2009.

Interview Details – The one on one is a general questionnaire.
Be prepared for a group interview of stating why you want to fly w/ Trans States

Interview Question – Why do you want to fly for Trans States   Answer Question

Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Trans States in September 2007.

Interview Details – They explain the job to you in depth and make sure that you fit the standard qualifications. They go over the company history and try and see who was paying attention. During the one on one they try to get a feel for whether you would actually be able to stand the job and if you'll stay with it. They also make sure that you can read. During the group interview they tell you that they'll call you within the next week if you got the job, but during the one on one you really find out.

Interview Questions

Worked for Trans States? Contribute to the Community!