Trans World Entertainment

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Trans World Entertainment in October 2013.

Interview Details – One interview with manager

Interview Question – Pretty straight forward. Looking for customer focused employees.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Trans World Entertainment in January 2011.

Interview Details – Was pretty simple. Basics of why you want to work there, etc.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Johnstown, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Trans World Entertainment in May 2008.

Interview Details – I was told of opening by current employee away from the store location. At the store I was told there was no opening. I later discovererd that a current employee wanted the Store Manager job. I contacted District Manager directly and was hired. Stay in contact if you want to be hired by this company. The District Managers can be busy with lots of stores to cover.

Much of the interview and negotiations take place over the phone and you will find the DMs to be polite and thoughtful. Overall it was a very good experience.

I would make sure you research the company and know about it before your interview that way you know what questions and concerns you need to raise for a successful negotiation and hiring phase.

Interview Question – What do you know about TransWorld Entertainment?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was minimal negotiations. I knew what to ask for and was given slightly less than I asked for with the promise of bonuses if I reached certain goals, which I easily obtained.

Very Easy Interview

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Trans World Entertainment in November 2008.

Interview Details – I was recurutied for anther company by a store manager. I interview with the district manager and took a phone personality test. The interview was about 30 min. Simple questions. I was offered a position the next day.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for Trans World Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!