Trans World Entertainment

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Trans World Entertainment in May 2008.

I was told of opening by current employee away from the store location. At the store I was told there was no opening. I later discovererd that a current employee wanted the Store Manager job. I contacted District Manager directly and was hired. Stay in contact if you want to be hired by this company. The District Managers can be busy with lots of stores to cover.

Much of the interview and negotiations take place over the phone and you will find the DMs to be polite and thoughtful. Overall it was a very good experience.

I would make sure you research the company and know about it before your interview that way you know what questions and concerns you need to raise for a successful negotiation and hiring phase.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about TransWorld Entertainment?   View Answer
There was minimal negotiations. I knew what to ask for and was given slightly less than I asked for with the promise of bonuses if I reached certain goals, which I easily obtained.

Other Interview Reviews for Trans World Entertainment

Store Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Trans World Entertainment in November 2008.

I was recurutied for anther company by a store manager. I interview with the district manager and took a phone personality test. The interview was about 30 min. Simple questions. I was offered a position the next day.

Interview Questions