TransCore

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at TransCore.

Interview Details – I first interviewed with Transcore supervisors Calvin Kuo and Stephen Finn in June 2000. They were very good and thorough in their questions and responses and very encouraging on employment.

I would interview with them again if the chance arose.
I was referred and interviewed through a recruiting agency ( Co-Telligent, later Comsys ). and they handled initial salary negotions.

Interview Question – Unable to remember most difficult question(s). Interview was conducted in June 2000.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was hired by Transcore as a contract employee through Co-Tellligent, later Comsys, for six-months. After six-months Stephen Finn and I agreed on an initial salary of 64,000 starting in January 2001.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Springfield, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TransCore.

Interview Details – They asked me to submit a resume, because they found my profile on LinkedIn interesting. I was interviewed twice, once by upper management and once by the development staff. Then, I heard nothing (not even a letter in the mail)

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years, and not just professionally?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TransCore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TransCore Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TransCore employees and interview candidates.