TransCore Software Engineer Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at TransCore (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I first interviewed with Transcore supervisors Calvin Kuo and Stephen Finn in June 2000. They were very good and thorough in their questions and responses and very encouraging on employment.

I would interview with them again if the chance arose.
I was referred and interviewed through a recruiting agency ( Co-Telligent, later Comsys ). and they handled initial salary negotions.

Interview Questions

• Unable to remember most difficult question(s). Interview was conducted in June 2000.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was hired by Transcore as a contract employee through Co-Tellligent, later Comsys, for six-months. After six-months Stephen Finn and I agreed on an initial salary of 64,000 starting in January 2001.

Other Interview Reviews for TransCore

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TransCore (Springfield, MO).

Interview

They asked me to submit a resume, because they found my profile on LinkedIn interesting. I was interviewed twice, once by upper management and once by the development staff. Then, I heard nothing (not even a letter in the mail)

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years, and not just professionally?   Answer Question