TransDyne

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at TransDyne

Interview Details – English test and a interview.

Interview Question – Nothing much difficult.   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TransDyne in May 2009.

Interview Details – First screening is done through a simple English language test and those who clear this will be asked to attend a personal interview and an offer letter will be given on the same day of the interview

Interview Question – Actually very simple questions were asked like.. tell me about yourself, what did you understand about Transcription and why do you want to become a Transcriptionist   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was asked to sign a contract for 2.5 year including training and I accepted as I understand the need for it.

Interviewed at TransDyne

Interview Details – English Language Test: It consists of a simple grammar test of objective type questions. I found a sample one on their website too.

After being qualified in the English test I was called for personal interview.

Interview Question – It was simple. They just asked me what I know about the job profile.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Good

Hyderābād (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at TransDyne in May 2012.

Interview Details – English language test will be conducted after which, candidates will be called for a personal interview based on the performance in the test. Before final round of interview there was a presentation on career prospects, Salaries, Incentives,appraisals etc. Everything seems to be very transparent.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself and what are your career aspirations?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no reason to negotiate as there was clarity in what was offered unlike other similar companies who hardly give us any clarity regarding earnings.

Worked for TransDyne? Contribute to the Community!