TransMontaigne

Very Easy Interview

Terminal Analyst Interview

Terminal Analyst
Denver, CO

I applied online - interviewed at TransMontaigne in July 2013.

Interview Details – The guy who called for phone screening interview hung up on me after I mentioned my salary preferance. Rude, inadequate and unprofessional. Look like the company is in trouble if they keep such managers / HR personnel who are unable to support civilized conversation.

Interview Question – Did not get to that as they cut the phone interview by hanging up while I was still talking. I heard the interviewers sighing to express his disappointment and then phone receiver slamming...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TransMontaigne in May 2010.

Interview Details – Casual - people interviewing did not even read my resume

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate a bonus upfront to cover moving expenses.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TransMontaigne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TransMontaigne interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TransMontaigne employees and interview candidates.