TransPerfect

Updated Dec 17, 2014
Updated Dec 17, 2014

2.5

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TransPerfect.

Straightforward but long interview process (4 interviews so far)
No curveball questions.
Basic behavioral questions and resume questions.
Very nice interviewers so far that genuinely seem interested in what you have to say.

Other Interview Reviews for TransPerfect

Account Manager Interview

For the interview, everything is based on a scale of 1-10. How competitive are you, how determined are you, rate your work ethic, rate your attention to detail. They also ask if you're a farmer vs. hunter. They don't consider most people that don't rate themselves at least a 9 or 10 for every question.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are very straight forward and no curve balls.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate back and forth twice and raised their initial offer by $4K

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TransPerfect.

Applied online and heard back from a hiring manager like a week later. Received an email scheduling an interview for that afternoon or the next day. The interview was very basic and I'm waiting on a response.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic questions: strenghts? weaknesses? where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at TransPerfect.

I originally spoke with TransPerfect at a college career fair where they then encouraged me to go and apply through the school's application system. After looking at my resume I was invited to a social "information session" where applicants could speak to current employees about their experiences and ask any questions. An interview was then scheduled electronically.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty direct behavioral questions. "What would you do if,,,?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TransPerfect in March 2014.

4 phone interviews with a Recruiter, Regional Director, VP of America Sales, VP Global Sales. Calpier test (takes about an hour) which is an IQ/personality test. Finally a meeting with the Regional Director who would be my boss.

Interview Questions
    • Grilled me on why my sales where down from the previous year but other than that there were the basic motivation questions and why I would be a good fit for the company   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TransPerfect.

3 phone interviews, LONG online personality test (took a few hours) then 1 in person interview... which they flew me to another state for. Then they called with an offer.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate but in retrospect I probably could have.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at TransPerfect in November 2013.

I applied through my university's career center webpage, and then was contacted. I had a face to face interview on campus, then a required writing test, followed by an interview in their office, then a phone interview, followed by a happy hour mixer, and now am currently waiting on the final phone interview and a test. The people I've met are young, in their early-mid 20s.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be any animal what would you be and why?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I have only been through one interview so i'm not sure the outcome but the Interview went well. They asked pretty common questions and actually had a good flowing conversation. They asked a lot of basic questions about my experience and then we talked a lot about the company/position and what I could bring to the position.

Interview Questions
    • What was a challenge you have encountered in a professional and personal setting.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TransPerfect in April 2013.

I applied to the company via my University's career services and within a week I got an email from them to set up a phone interview. They called me right on time and the interview began right away. It was really straightforward, very common questions and nothing too personal. I was really nervous before the call, but the person calling me was very easygoing and made me feel very comfortable, despite being very professional. This was my first interview with the company, so I still don't know if I'll get an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at TransPerfect in September 2012.

Applied via school website. Recruiter called me by phone a few minutes after I had submitted my application. I interviewed with two people individually. They told me their recruitment process was on a rolling basis, and didn't know when they would be able to give me an answer. I ended up accepting a job offer at another company.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the most important quality for an account manager to have?   Answer Question