TransPerfect Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.6

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TransPerfect.

Interview

At the beginning, the interview process was great. Had an initial phone interview and it followed with a test. After you passed the test you set up an in person interview. After traveling a long way to their location, I met with another human resources consultant then was told that i would be meeting the manager i could potentially work with. After that interview, i walked out knowing that i would not receive a job offer due to her negative personality.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TransPerfect

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TransPerfect (New York, NY).

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very friendly, but asked typical interview questions just to get an answer. He didn't ask many followup questions which suggested he was not listening to what I was saying. I got in for the second round of in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why transperfect? Can you give an example of a time you had tight deadlines?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TransPerfect.

Interview

I went to a career fair at my university and expressed interest in their company. Shortly afterwards, I was invited to attend a mixer held the night of the career fair. I was later invited back for another mixer. I gave several people my resume and I received a short phone call from Nathan Plaksin, after which I was given a diagnostic test. The test wasn't hard, just tedious. You don't really need a lot of skill, you just need to have an eye for attention and detail. I then had another interview with Department Manager Pat Volpe.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very basic and general. Why TransPerfect? What is your interest in the company? Would you like to move to NYC? Nothing too hard or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Interview

Phone interview was brief, basic quesions about yourself and whether or not you are interested in the Project Coordinator position, nothing out of the ordinary. Afterwards they typically send an editing assessment assignment.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at TransPerfect.

Interview

My first contact as with a representative at my college fair. 6 months later I was contact by them saying that they wanted to schedule a phone interview. Once the time of the interview came along they forgot to call me and then ignore all my emails. Awful experience.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TransPerfect.

Interview

Phone interview, then an in-home 2-hour "final eye" test for formatting and grammatical errors. After passing the test, they asked for an in-person interview in their Manhattan office where I was then asked to take another 1-hour test similar to the first. After the test, I met with the specific department heads I would be working with if offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Questions seemed like general interview questions. They really focused on how I would fit in the fast-paced environment of the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is fixed, with a small increase after training. They give this information during the phone interview. Negotiating the start date seemed possible.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TransPerfect.

Interview

I met the representative at the college career fair and then they emailed me to schedule an interview. They called and asked me about 10 questions. Most of them were expected and normal interview questions. Not much

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation where you were under a lot of pressure and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TransPerfect.

Interview

2nd round interview, involved another test in the office, meeting with a hiring manager and a series of questions after describing myself and why my skills applied to the roles i was applying for, over all meeting took about an hour and was not particlarly dificult, not sure how it went yet

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TransPerfect (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview. Took about 10 minutes. Standard questions. Why Transperfect? Why this job? Asked about most recent experience. What was most rewarding on resume? I read that most people got a test after the phone call. I did not but i am also not expecting to hear back from them.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TransPerfect in March 2014.

Interview

I sent in my resume and was followed up by e-mail by someone in HR. Had a phone interview, and then a follow-up interview at their location with the HR person, as well as two project managers. In between the phone interview and follow-up interview, there was a copy test where I had to identify any grammatical errors in translated documents.

Interview Questions

• The questions aren't really difficult, but the one that I felt a little uneasy about was how I see myself in their team only because it led to some follow-up questions that were a little bit harder to answer based on the one that I gave.   Answer Question