TransUnion LLC

38 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at TransUnion LLC.

Interview Details – Normal process: Phone interview, in person interview, offer! Enjoyed everyone I met.

Interview Question – Where I want to be in 5 years!   Answer Question

Implementation Analyst Interview

Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at TransUnion LLC in March 2014.

Interview Details – The recruiter who I originally spoke with and communicated with was excellent and easy to work with. After an on-site interview with four different people, it was complete silence which was incredibly frustrating. No email or call back after several attempts to connect with both recruiter and hiring manager. I am more disappointed in the serious lack of communication than in the fact that I did not get an offer. After multiple meetings and interactions, a candidate deserves at least an automated email message notifying them of the decline.

Interview Question – Most questions were straightforward and applicable to the role and industry served (health care) out of the office in Austin.   Answer Question

Data Engineer I Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TransUnion LLC in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with three different people separately.

Interview Question – Given a multiple projects how would you prioritize them?   Answer Question

Technology Intern Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TransUnion LLC.

Interview Details – Got invited to a career fair at their Chicago office. Had a face to face where they asked basic behavioral questions...nothing technical

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate...I should have.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Interviewed at TransUnion LLC

Interview Details – Only had one in person interview with two people. There was also one HR screening over the phone. The interview process was efficient and not too long.

Interview Question – There were no surprising or difficult questions that I was not expecting.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interviewed at TransUnion LLC

Interview Details – Phone screen followed by more detailed phone interview, then an in person sit down.

Interview Question – In the phone screen, I was asked about desired salary which caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Operations Intern Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TransUnion LLC in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through my college's career services website. Received a phone screen, then went into their offices for an hour interview with two current employees. Very friendly interview, not too difficult.

Interview Question – Easy interview, what's the most intriguing thing you learned recently?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Senior Technical Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TransUnion LLC in May 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring manager called for a phone screen first which was 1 hr long . some technical questions and some questions about past projects. Was called for an onsite interview with the hiring manager and the Director. Asked some technical questions and discussed career aspirations

Negotiation Details – I negotiated and got what I was expecting

Director Interview

Director

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at TransUnion LLC in June 2010.

Interview Details – standard interview process

Director, Product Management Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TransUnion LLC in July 2011.

Interview Details – Standard process with HR phone screen, hiring manager phone scree, and then on-site meeting ~5 people. Offer followed a week later.

Interview Question – What do you add to team that we do not have today?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at TransUnion LLC

Worked for TransUnion LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TransUnion LLC interview questions and advice. All 38 interview reviews posted anonymously by TransUnion LLC employees and interview candidates.