Transcend Services Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transcend Services

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transcend Services (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Horrible

Interview Questions

Negotiation

offered 5 cents a line

Don't Work for This Company!!! Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transcend Services in March 2010.

Interview

These people act friendly during the interview disguising the truly horrible people they really are. As soon as you are hired, the abuse starts from team leads, QA people, and managers

Negotiation

Nonexistant

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transcend Services in June 2011.

Interview

I hired on after the hospital eliminated our department and outsourced everything to Transcend.

Negotiation

No negotiation, felt it was okay but see that their line is different from ours at the hospital thereby making my salary way less than it was previously!

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transcend Services in January 2009.

Interview

The company I previously worked for was bought out, and transcription went home to type. Interview done over the phone, I knew I had the job, and was told that but was told information about the company.

Interview Questions