Transcend Services

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Don't Work for This Company!!! Interview

Don't Work for This Company!!!

I applied online - interviewed at Transcend Services in March 2010.

Interview Details – These people act friendly during the interview disguising the truly horrible people they really are. As soon as you are hired, the abuse starts from team leads, QA people, and managers

Negotiation Details – Nonexistant

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Transcend Services.

Interview Details – Horrible

Interview Question – What is your accuracy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offered 5 cents a line

Very Easy Interview

Medical Transcriptionist

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Transcend Services in June 2011.

Interview Details – I hired on after the hospital eliminated our department and outsourced everything to Transcend.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, felt it was okay but see that their line is different from ours at the hospital thereby making my salary way less than it was previously!

Medical Transcriptionist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Transcend Services in January 2009.

Interview Details – The company I previously worked for was bought out, and transcription went home to type. Interview done over the phone, I knew I had the job, and was told that but was told information about the company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Transcend Services? Contribute to the Community!