Transcentra

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Services Manager Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Transcentra in June 2013.

Interview Details – First a phone screening, then an in person interview with hiring mgr. Next a phone interview with overall director dept. Then a call from HR for salary negotiations, several emails with details of benefits (medical, etc) and all my references were called. Lastly, a one hour in person grilling by two "future peers" who made it clear they had a favored internal candidate. And then ............... nothing for six weeks, despite my request for status update. Even then, I believe I was notified only because the person who had initially referred me reached out to someone out of her department.

Interview Question – what I thought of a controversial current news item. I was told "because of where you are from and because of your background, I want to know what you think of the ".....".   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Transcentra? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Transcentra interview questions and advice in Charlotte, NC. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Transcentra employees and interview candidates.