Transcontinental Printing

Updated Feb 17, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transcontinental Printing

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Transcontinental Printing (Fremont, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

long interview, assessment test, drug test, physical, background you probably would not want to work here. 12 hour crackhead shifts, either 2:30 am - 3 pm or 2:30 pm to 3 am.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Flyperson Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Transcontinental Printing.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call inviting me in. It wasn't much of an interview. I came in and was given a tour of the plant and told all about the job and the company then offered a job without having to answer any of the typical interview questions. Because it is an entry level position with minimal requirements (except physically) and high turnover they were mostly concerned with getting people in the door and seeing if they will stay.

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Transcontinental Printing in June 2010.

Interview

In the STAR format tell me of a situation you were dissatisfied with.

Interview Questions

• In the STAR format, tell me of a situation you were dissatisfied with?   Answer Question